Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: until the Rams are officially eliminated from the playoffs...I'm gonna believe.

September 02, 2016 12:11PM
Rampage2K-
promomasterj
Not dogging you, I respect your belief in the team in the face of overwhelming low expectations from the rest of the world. I sincerely hope you're right and we're all going to be eating crow in a few months. I will willingly eat a plate if that happens and will be eccstatic. Just knowing this team and getting my hopes up so many times, I just feel we're looking at another lost year.

I admit, I am an optimist.... And truly believe things are much better then what we've seen in a few practice games...

This team is close, I can feel it!!!!

Thats what we have heard for years now.
Until they prove it on the field in games that Count I won´t believe it.

And quite frankly after all those years filled with the same mistakes again and again (penalties, turnovers, poor Tackling, horrendous WRs, well below average QB Play etc) my Patience has run out . I know this will not change a thing but it is what it is.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fox: 5 Teams w/no chance to make playoffs...yep

RFIP790September 02, 2016 08:10AM

Re: Fox: 5 Teams w/no chance to make playoffs.....Nope

Rampage2K-271September 02, 2016 10:08AM

Gotta hand it to you Rampage - you are an eternal optimist

promomasterj295September 02, 2016 12:01PM

until the Rams are officially eliminated from the playoffs...I'm gonna believe.

Rampage2K-324September 02, 2016 12:06PM

Re: until the Rams are officially eliminated from the playoffs...I'm gonna believe.

dodgerram252September 02, 2016 12:11PM