Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First half observations....

September 02, 2016 12:51AM
Panic at the disco....after reading some of these post on here I though the worst.

But then I turned on the game.

I just finished watching the first half as I had to watch it on dvr (work)

After seeing his stat line 6-16 1td 1int and reading some of the post and articles I thought it must have been a complete meltdown by Goff, but besides that back to back turn over episode which was him just looking down field before securing the snap and the int was a great play by the defender to swat that ball while being blocked, he didn't look terrible...once again he was let down by FOUR drops in 16 attempts ...he must throw an uncatchable ball, cuz he sure has had far too many drops.stooges smiley( sarcasm )

Quick, Chase, Green and Higbee all had balls bounce off their handsbanghead

That first drive he looked great with a competent o-line and WR's who can catch...after that, well....not so much.

Btw, wtf is Williams doing anywhere near a football field???? That guy is a major liability and Fisher and Co. Should be embarrassed that he is out there with ANY of our QB's, let alone The number one pick in the draft!!!Censored Smiley

Not worried about Goff at all....these were good mistakes to learn from tonight. That TD pass to Britt was a laser and the type of play we drafted this guy for.

Although it's probably a blessing that Goff didn't light the new stadium on fire...now we don't have to hear the chants from the lynch mob every time Case throws an incompletion about not starting Goff.worthy smiley

We are deep at RB and DL....thin just about everywhere else.

Too bad Christian Bryant looks like Brian Quick when it comes to catching a football..two picks this preseason and possibly two pick six plays bounced off his brick hands.

The defense as a whole played well though... Shutting them down until the turnover fest with two minutes to go in the first half. That Fox kid looked really good.

Not going to put too much hope or worry into a game with a bunch of guys who will be working at Home Depot next week though.

Btw, that was awesome watching Chase truck a corner and a safety on the same play on that RB screen.sst smiley

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2016 01:34AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First half observations....

Rampage2K-673September 02, 2016 12:51AM

Re: First half observations....

BeachBoy319September 02, 2016 03:10AM

leafnose332September 02, 2016 03:22AM

Rampage2K-236September 02, 2016 10:39AM