Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ONLY a couple of things matter about this final game:

September 01, 2016 04:02AM
1) Staying healthy. No dings of people that will be on the 53. Hard to imagine that ANY starters (except maybe for Havenstein who needs the practice) will play.
2) WRs catch the ball. I don't believe for a second that a 4th game is needed to see who can and can't; we already know. And I think it will be the downfall of Williams, Quick, and Thomas (draft pick or no). None of these guys have hands worth beans.
3) We see decent QB play, meaning accuracy, getting the ball out and avoiding sacks, and avoiding mistakes; understanding they will play behind 2nd and 3rd string Oline and throw to 2nd and 3rd string WRs.

So despite the coaches' rhetoric, I just don't buy that there are any more than 1 or 2 spots on the 53 that are in doubt. This 4th game is simply so the NFL can make some more money. Otherwise it serves little if any purpose in showcasing anyone, giving us any indication of the state of the team, or developing players (other, I suppose, than reps always helping the young guys to some degree).
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What to watch out for in the Rams' exhibition fiinale

RamBill703August 31, 2016 03:55PM

Too many questions.. IMO...

JamesJM346August 31, 2016 04:16PM

Re: odds and ends

leafnose364September 01, 2016 03:29AM

Did Spruce practice this week?

max386September 01, 2016 03:56AM

ONLY a couple of things matter about this final game:

RockRam330September 01, 2016 04:02AM