Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What I learned (already knew) from last night

August 28, 2016 06:39AM
Case is unfortunately going to be our starting QB. He's SO average it's scary. RZ failures again. Zero arm strength. When game is tied or we're ahead he looks better because play calling is less predictable. When we're behind Case looks like a QB3 as he's awful under pressure and can't drive the ball down the field or make throws into tight windows.

Goff never really had a shot IMO. He was never on the field with the WR 1s. He was always throwing to the 2s unless you count Quick who seems he's never seen a pass from Goff he likes to catch. Goffs QBR and stat line in the 3 games should be so much better. The WRs have dropped so many balls. Goff doesn't look ready yet and I blame the coaching staff primarily. As good as the coaching is on defense is how bad they are on offense. If we had Julio Jones they wouldn't know how to use him. Fisher can take pride in the fact that he's the first coach to select a QB #1 overall and sit him to start the season. Kudos Fish.

WRs are so awful it's scary. Quick has no business in this league and yet the other receivers made him look good last night. Quick will now make the 53. Mike Thomas should be cut. Duke Williams should be cut. Both just can't catch the ball. Our scouts and/or front office just can't pick WRs that are supposed to do what they get paid to do which is catch the **** ball.

Front 4 is dominant. Tree will be really good at MLB. Trujo needs to stop counting his money and play ball. Without EJ we could be in trouble.

Joyner is terrible. And I mean really bad. Like cut him bad. Will never happen of course because Fisher keeps his guys until the bitter end. Never liked Joyner. Too small and is always committing stupid penalties. Another wasted 2RD pick. Thankfully we traded our 2RD pick to TEN this year because it assuredly would have been another bust.

Ayers is a disappointment. NO LB depth at all.

The entire 2s and 3s OL could be cut. They should have left Darrell Williams in Denver. I'm surprised he didn't whiff on the plane ride back.

Hemmingway has talent. Catching the ball isn't one of them.

The ONLY way we have an 8-8 or better season is IF we get ahead in games and keep them close with D and ST. This hasn't been a winning formula since the 70s. If we fall behind we will lose.

At the end of the year, Fisher will be the undisputed leader in losses in NFL history.

If we had a coach like McCarthy or even Chip Kelly paired with Gregg Williams we'd be in business.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I learned (already knew) from last night

LARams171122August 28, 2016 06:39AM

Nice logical post...

max507August 28, 2016 07:17AM

That's been my big worry as well

brgjoe373August 28, 2016 09:55AM

Re: That's been my big worry as well

LARams17324August 28, 2016 10:01AM

In other words, not a lot was learned last night

9er8er430August 28, 2016 08:03AM

Nice glass half full post..