Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To expand on your point

August 23, 2016 01:53PM
The lack of a deep threat. Keenum's arm is good enough to run a "100-yard red zone" offense, but we saw with some pain the clarity of his lack of arm when Britt did get open. And I'll take the PI call in that game, because who knows if he was gonna catch it!!

The killing combination of drops, noodle arms, implosion of Foles under pressure and everything to do with the reciever/QB tandem, even O-line issues notwithstanding, all made a strong case for DC's stacking the box and playing against the run. Gurley/Austin made an effective dual-threat sometimes, but with safeties coming in and making plays, and the ability to ignore over-the-top safety, DC's just had less to scheme for.

I agree, the short-yardage runs detract nothing from Gurley, and in fact encourage me that our line is ready to deliver him the tools he needs to lead the NFL RBs in yards, TD's and all that good stuff.

Also, discussion Cunningham should be in there somewhere but I don't quite know where. Spelling Gurley? I'm not sure.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

PFF: LA Rams 2016 cheat sheet Attachments

LMU931424August 23, 2016 12:22PM

Two things.

Saguaro419August 23, 2016 01:45PM

To expand on your point

ArizonaRamFan434August 23, 2016 01:53PM

Re: Two things.

LMU93382August 24, 2016 10:18AM