Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Just Win Baby, Just Win !

August 23, 2016 04:04PM
oldschoolramfan
Al Davis in plain and simple English.

All I know is I don't really care who starts at QB, FS, WR, DE.....ect, ect ect.... The best players will rise to the top and earn the right for playing time. My first goal for this team is to win the division title and if they did it, and my Mom was QB, then I would be just fine.

Playoff football is long overdue for this franchise and a little competition goes a long way in developing a deep and talented squad at every position.

Keenum, Mannion, Goff or my Mom........Just give me some wins, a lot of wins and everything else will take care of itself. Just Win baby, Just Win.

Great Post!

As a Raider fan since November 17th 1968 ( the greatest game in NFL history ... I kid you not) ... I have a different motto than "Just win Baby" ...

but my motto agrees with your words "the best players will rise to the top"

my life's cliché is ... "there is always room at the top"

and just for jun ... suppose your mom is the QB ... and you are the strong safety for the opposing team and your number gets called for a blitz and it turns out to be an unblocked blitz ... how hard do you hit your mom?

Just Win Baby! Go Rams!

I want this guy wearing Horns: Jordan Westercamp

the video doesn't show how good his hands really are. I think he can be the next Danny Amendola.... with Chris Carter's hands... and then some.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just Win Baby, Just Win !

oldschoolramfan726August 22, 2016 07:03PM

waterfield366August 22, 2016 09:13PM

BobCarl348August 23, 2016 04:04PM

oldschoolramfan318August 24, 2016 08:37AM