Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

43, I'm not telling you what to do.

August 20, 2016 09:39AM
It's up to you when you post articles whether you want to weed out the text trash a little bit when you do so.

But I notice that you tend to just cut and paste with absolutely no editing, leaving in graphics titles and other headline links scattered through the text that make the article look confusing.

Again, you're the one finding the articles and posting them, so it's up to you. But if you wanted to make an article more readable for the board more people will probably read it.

Here's what I would have done with that article (takes about 1 minute):

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Rams: 4 Rams who need to bounce back
By: Jeff Smith | 19 hours ago

The Los Angeles Rams are set to take on the Kansas City Chiefs in the second game of their preseason on Saturday night, and there’s plenty to watch for. While these four names below who need to bounce back aren’t facing a make-or-break type game for their roster chances (in most cases), they specifically need to improve if they want to have any chance to make an impact in 2016.

Let’s kick things off with four players who Rams fans will probably have their eyes locked in on during Saturday’s game, and begin with one rookie wide receiver.

Pharoh Cooper

While Cooper saw just two targets in the preseason opener, it was a drop across the middle that stuck in the minds of fans. Fortunately, Cooper isn’t in danger of missing out on the roster it seems, but we’re all anxiously awaiting the moment he shakes off those rookie jitters and can break through.

The good news for Cooper is that he was impressive with both his kick return and punt return, so he has that working in his favor. He’ll get in the flow of things, and should have a strong showing.

Jared Goff

One game of preseason struggles? We can just shake that off. If Goff struggles in extended action during the second preseason game, then there may be a bit more panic at that point. While he completed just 4-of-9 passes for 38 yards and an interception in the opener, Goff should be asked to air it out early and often from the moment he steps on the field. Overall, watching the rookie in this game should be pretty exciting.

Coty Sensabaugh

On a scale of 1-10 on how worried I am about Sensabaugh, it’s probably a two or three, at most. Unfortunately, Sensabaugh was tasked with guarding a healthy and hungry Dez Bryant in the preseason opener. Let’s be honest here, when Bryant is healthy, he’s one of the top receivers in the game. Sensabaugh will be just fine, but for his own confidence and his position in the secondary, seeing him bounce back Saturday would be nice to see.

Brandon Chubb

The undrafted free agent from Wake Forest didn’t get a chance to show Rams fans what he’s really capable of, even though he saw his fair share of snaps. Chubb wound up with just one tackle, and anytime you come in as a UDFA you need to make an impact right out of the gate. This second preseason game could be pivotal for Chubb, who totaled 313 combined tackles over four seasons with the Demon Deacons. We should see plenty of him on Saturday night, and don’t be shocked if he comes out playing with a ton of fire.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chiefs vs Rams: 4 players that need to bounce back...

Rams43622August 20, 2016 07:55AM

Re: Chiefs vs Rams: 4 players that need to bounce back...

Rams43339August 20, 2016 07:59AM

43, I'm not telling you what to do.

Saguaro379August 20, 2016 09:39AM

Re: 43, I'm not telling you what to do.

Rams43387August 20, 2016 09:59AM

I appreciate all the stuff that you find and post. Thx. nm

Saguaro370August 20, 2016 10:03AM