Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I watched the game 2 times.....

August 15, 2016 12:49PM
I saw us just get beat by 1st's to 1st's...That never changes with this coach....that always happens.....I liked what we did in the 2nd half....I liked the energy as well as the way they just played ball...Cam Thomas is HUGE....#92 made a point by just being out there...I want him to be a player this year.....he could become a major run stopper...in the rotation

I liked Mannion last year and wondered why he was left out....He can make plays.....I hope he beats out Case and saves us some money down the road......

Everything else is kinda like until you see improvement I just can't say much about the play.....I don't take anything from a 1st pre game......things looked good some thing looked bad....

I did like the stadium shots.....that place is just massive.....no doubt about that.....and thanks for you guys to make that happen.....

I think we can be much better then we showed and like Fish said that 1st TD was mired in penalties ....and so were some catches by the cowgirls that seemed to be questionable at the least for other points.....

I can't be sad about a win....we got it and they did not....it could have been better but again some of their points should not have happened.....

A win is a win..that puts you on point...grow from here and when we play the whiners I just hope we kick their a$$ from here to the moon and back.....Let Berman get a hold of that.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I watched the game 2 times.....

roman18718August 15, 2016 12:49PM