Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well that was UGLY!!! Tells from Sofi

October 23, 2023 07:54AM
My gawd what a gut punch loss… the Steelers had no business winning that game, yet win by a TD Censored Smiley

Another beautiful day at the tailgate ruined by yet another loss at home…this is getting old

OMG Steeler Nation is huge….Funny thing is, I hardly ever ever see anyone wearing Steeler gear here in SoCal, but apparently they are everywhere

No wonder this was the most expensive ticket this year

This is first time our section was taken over by opposing fans …..they were actually really well behaved (as they knew how lucky they were to even be in that game)

Man where to begin….Kupp dropping easy ones to start the day were bad omens

Maher missing 2 FG’s and extra point were game killers!!! Cutable offenses imo

Stafford doesn’t do well under pressure these days…one of lowest rated QB’s under pressure and it showed…OL wasn’t up yesterday for pass pro

THAT WAS A HUGE GAME for playoff hopes and they pissed it away …very frustrating

Yes, the refs were atrocious as usual but you have to be good enough to avoid them in the first place so a bad call like that doesn’t haunt you.

Btw, that 4th down play like that needs to be automatically reviewed!!! Too bad refs took away a great opportunity for a very exciting finish and basically hand the Steelers the win banghead

Hopefully the Rams and McVay learn some valuable lessons in this tough loss if anything

The good

Puka putting on a show!!!

Hendo stepping in like he never left

Defense for the most part played excellent

My good friend Sal won the Fan of the Year and was presented two tickets to this years Super Bowl on the field at halftime!!!
He sits right next to us so I was wondering where the hell he was, so I texted him that, he said he was on the field…now I know why Bravo Smiley

Ice Cube and his son at halftime was one of the best halftime shows ever

All I got for now….on to Dallas and a must win!!!!

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2023 07:56AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well that was UGLY!!! Tells from Sofi

Rampage2K-298October 23, 2023 07:54AM

Re: Well that was UGLY!!! Tells from Sofi

sfbayram99October 23, 2023 07:58AM

Rampage2K-100October 23, 2023 08:57AM

ramBRO74October 23, 2023 09:52AM

sfbayram44October 23, 2023 12:33PM