Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kurt Warner Tweets advise for cut players

August 28, 2023 11:11AM
Kurt Warner
@kurt13warner
I don’t usually send long tweets, but this 1 is so stick with me!

I know that these next 48 hrs in the NFL can be a game changing for a lot of guys…

1st congrats to all those that make a roster & are 1 step closer to their dream, I remember that day like it was yesterday & it was HUGE!

But this tweet is more for those that find themselves on the outside, looking in, bc I also remember those days like they were yesterday!

I had to understand there are lots of factors: a numbers game, a lack of experience game, a lack of reps game, a lack of past production game, a not physically talented enough game, a never got a chance game & a I needed to improve in areas game… many different factors for many different guys!

But the keys for me were a) be realistic & understand why I didn’t make it b) know who I was, what I was capable of & look for my opp to prove that!

So my journey took me all over, but most importantly it allowed me to play football, improve & show ppl who I was… AND it presented me another LEGITIMATE chance & I was ready!

The beauty of today is there are some other great leagues to grow & get reps to prove what your current team couldn’t or didn’t see! This does not have to be the end of the journey!!!

Seize this moment - understand what you need to do & go find the opp that presents you with the chance to do that!!

Signed - guy that sat on bench for 4 yrs, guy that got cut, worked in a grocery store, played Arena football, played in Europe, got cut 2 more times & had a solid career in the NFL!

Can’t wait to hear your story!

[twitter.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt Warner Tweets advise for cut players

JimYoungblood53339August 28, 2023 11:11AM

Re: Kurt Warner Tweets advise for cut players

Rampage2K-64August 28, 2023 12:33PM

MamaRAMa53August 28, 2023 12:42PM

Love Kurt

BC Ramsfan93August 28, 2023 12:59PM