Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool's 2023 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board

April 24, 2023 09:36AM
some posters wanted this board and I thought I would give it a shot. Basically what happens with an NFL stacked draft board, scouts,coaches and the FO get together and go through players and 1st stack them by position (which I did) then overall regardless of position (which I also did) then they shave off names that don't fit. Then they stack according to need and depth of class and obviously talent and lastly, scheme and lockerroom fit. I think most teams are now doing a horizontal board, but it just doesn't work on a message board format, so this will have to do. These guys will not be in the same order as my big board for obvious reasons. Need, fit and value come into play more. And just because X player tops my board, doesn't mean he is the Rams top guy, they all are grouped pretty tight and if they think value of Y player is better than X player and they can get a player similar to player X, they may take Y.

5 years ago I got 6 of the 11
4 years ago I got 5 of 8
3 years ago I got 6 of 9
2 years ago I got 2 of 9
Last year I got 3 of 8. Bruss, Williams and Kendrick. Acuri I didn't think was a scheme fit, Durant, I only had the Shrine game on, the safeties were in my 7th to UDFA group missing the board and Hardy was a UDFA project that was raw.

I am going to eliminate most of the top 31 of my board simply because unless the Rams trade up, I see no path to them unless one slides.

Most teams have 100-175 names on their big board. I typically do 125, but this year is different for a bunch of reasons. Reason 1 is they have a potential hole at every position on the field. EDGE, CB, WR, OL, S, TE, DL and RB are all needs, so its hard to eliminate any one position. So I ended up with 207 names and it seems like I'm just covering my butt to hit on these guys, but in reality, I just cannot eliminate enough to get to 175. That said, you can almost guarantee that Branch, Addison, Johnston, N. Smith, Kincaid, Mayer, Bresee, Kancey, Musgrave, C. Smith, Hyatt, Flowers, Tippmann, Downs and Schmitz are all off the board by the end of the 1st. That removes 15 names and brings my list down to about 192. I question Sanders,White, Ojulari and Stevenson as fits. That gets me to 188. Haener, Duggan and Bagent seem like real long shots as well. Now 185 names. I also don't think any of the mid-round LBers (off ball) are in the plans with too many other needs. That would throw out: Dee Winters, DeMarvion Overshown, Marte Mapu and Ivan Pace Jr.. So now I'm down to 181. Throw out the QBs Bagent and Haener and Duggan. Now we are down to 178. I also don't think they are looking at a SAF early either, so that eliminates about 8 more guys. That gets us down to 170. So that seems about right.

1. Brian Branch - SAF - Alabama - 6'-0” 190 lbs. - Played CB and safety and nickel. Closest thing this draft has to a “STAR” position. His long speed keeps him at safety and not CB. Scheme diverse.

2. Quentin Johnston WR - TCU - 6'-3” 208 lbs. - A size/speed combo with good hands (concentration drops?) Not as physical as I like, but an excellent route runner, regardless of size. A true #1

3. Jordan Addison - WR - USC - 5'-11” 173 lbs. - Another great route runner, twitchy kid with and without the ball. Size is my only concern. Slot and maybe outside.

4. Will McDonald IV – EDGE – Iowa State – 6'-4” 245 lbs. -Speed to power converter, shows a pass rush plan. Big motor. Needs to get better at defending the run. ISU used him as a 4T, so some projection. Will be 24 before season. 34 OLB.

5. Nolan Smith – EDGE – Georgia – 6'-2” 238 lbs.- Athletic freak of nature with a red hot motor. Team leader and high character. Lacks production for his intangibles. 34 or 43 OLB.

6. Dalton Kincaid – TE – Utah – 6'-4” 246 lbs. - Smooth, athletic pass catcher with good hands, a try hard blocker that needs to get stronger.

7. Michael Mayer – TE - ND - 6'-4” 249 lbs. - Natural hands, catches everything, size and strength for run blocking. Not the most athletic TE in the class.

8. Jahmyr Gibbs - RB – Alabama -5'-9” 199 lbs. - A weapon. RB, Slot, in motion. He can house it from anywhere. Great pass catcher. Slight frame hinders pass pro and between the tackles. Any scheme

9. Calijah Kancey – IDL – Pitt. - 6’-1” 281 lbs. - Athletic freak, undersized with an explosive get off and a non-stop motor. He’s not AD, but I get the comp. 43 3 tech or 34 DE.

10. Brian Bresee – IDL – Clemson – 6'-5” 298 lbs. - Explosive off the snap, very athletic and reactive. Holds his own against the run. Injuries only concern. 3T is best fit, but scheme diverse.

11. Luke Musgrave – TE – Oregon St. - 6’-6” 253 lbs. - Big, athletic with good hands. Big upside guy. Can he stay healthy.

12. Cam Smith – CB – South Carolina – 6'-1” 180 lbs. - Fast, twitchy CB with good ball skills. Not afraid of the run. Scheme diverse.

13. Emmanuel Forbes – CB – Miss State – 6'-1” 166 lbs. - Fast, athletic and aggressive to the Nth degree. His lean frame is cause for concern. Scheme diverse.

14. Deonte Banks – CB – Maryland – 6'-0” 197 lbs. - Experience in both man and zone. Ideal size/length speed as a CB. Good athlete. Injury concerns. Scheme diverse.

15. Clark Phillips III – CB – Utah – 5'-9” 184 lbs. - Big dog in a small dog body. We all know someone like that. Super athletic. Insane ball skills. Scheme diverse.

16. Jalin Hyatt – WR – Tenn – 6'-0” 176 lbs. - He can take the top off a D. Really fluid and explosive. Again, worried a bit on size. Slot and possibly outside

17. Derick Hall – EDGE – Auburn – 6'-3” 254 lbs. - Good length and power. Pass rush is unrefined. A bit stiff, making him a speed to power rusher. 34 OLB.

18. Adetomiwa Adebawore – EDGE – Northwestern – 6'-2” 282 lbs. - Should be able to run a 4.49 40. Fast and quick and has played all over that NW line. A linear speed to power rusher on the outside. Big motor. Needs to find the right team and focus on 1 position. Any scheme specific.

19. Isaiah Foskey – EDGE – ND – 6'-5” 264 lbs. - Elite athleticism, team leader and ideal size. Great motor. Run defense is a work in progress. I like him way more than most. 34 edge.

20. John Michael Schmitz – OC – Minn. - 6’-3” 301 lbs. - My top OC. Decent mover with good functional strength and a tough demeanor. Smart player. OC any scheme.

21. Josh Downs – WR – UNC – 5'-9” 171 lbs. - Yet another undersized, super athletic route runner with HR speed. (seeing a theme early?) Majority of time spent in slot

22. Joe Tippmann – IOL – Wisconsin – 6'-6” 313 lbs. - Smooth athlete with great size and plus strength. Intelligent player. His size and ability make him a OC/OG in any scheme.

23. O’Cyrus Torrence – OG – Florida – 6'-5” 330 lbs. - Top pure OG in draft (not counting OT converts) size and power to physically dominate. Not bad moving laterally. OG in any scheme.

24. Zay Flowers – WR – BC – 5'-9” 182 lbs. - Another undersized, super athletic top popper. Good route runner. Smaller catch radius and is a tad light. Tyler Lockett comp seems right. Inside and outside WR

25. Darnell Washington – TE – Georgia – 6'-7” 264 lbs. - First one off the bus type, athletic for his size, best blocking TE in class. Not used a lot in the passing game, but is a redzone mismatch.

26. Cody Mauch – OL – NDSU – 6'-5” 302 lbs. - Mortal combat mentality: Finish him. Fluid athlete (former TE) lacks arm length to hang consistently outside. OG/OC/ OT in a pinch in a zone scheme.

27. Kelee Ringo – CB – Georgia – 6'-2” 207 lbs. - built for a cover 3. Love his size/speed combo. He’s a bit stiff IMO. Zone scheme.

28. Antonio Johnson – SAF – Texas A&M – 6'-2” 198 lbs. - Love his versatility, Split, slot, big nickel. He’s done it all and is physical, using his great size. 1 int. In 3 years is a concern. Scheme diverse.

29. Tuli Tuipulotu – EDGE – USC – 6'-3” 266 lbs. - A speed to power bull rusher with the strength to hold his own against the run. I’m not sure his position. 34/43 scheme diverse.

30. Anton Harrison – OT – Oklahoma – 6'-4” 315 lbs. - Smooth mover with light feet, needs to add power, lots of upside. OT zone scheme.

31. Cedric Tillman – WR – Tenn – 6'-3” 213 lbs. - A contested catch, possession WR. Not bad long speed. Lacks wiggle. Outside WR

32. Julius Brents – CB – Kansas State – 6'-3” 198 lbs. - Great length and athleticism for the position. Good long speed. Can get grabby and needs to believe in his ability. Zone scheme.

33. Darius Rush – CB – South Carolina – 6'-2” 198 lbs. - A WR convert, so a bit raw, but has the ball skills, athleticism and size to compete immediately. Ideal zone scheme.

34. Jayden Reed – WR – Mich. State – 5'-11” 187 lbs. - Multi-positional weapon, slot, outside, jet sweeps. Name it, he’s done it. Elusive in the open field. Multiple position fit.

35. Drew Sanders – LB – Arkansas – 6'-4” 235 lbs. - Super athletic, played inside and outside with very good sack production. I called him Micah Parsons-lite. Needs to get stronger. Scheme diverse.

36. Keion White – EDGE – Georgia Tech – 6'-5” 285 lbs. - Tremendous size with freakish athleticism. A converted college TE, still a work in progress. Huge upside guy. 34 or 43 End.

37. Matthew Bergeron – OT – Syracuse – 6'-5” 318 lbs. - Arm length barely hits my OT threshold at 33 3/4" Great size, excellent movement skills and has played RT/LT. Needs to add strength. OT in a zone scheme.

38. Jaelyn Duncan OT – Maryland – 6'-6” 306 lbs. - 33 5/8” arms so maybe a guard? Good athlete with excellent balance and movement skills. OK strength. Needs to refine technique. OT/OG zone scheme.

39. Tyler Scott – WR – Cinn. – 5'-10” 177 lbs. - Speed merchant and superior athlete. Smooth route runner. Scary with ball in hands. Lacks size and strength.

40. Rashee Rice – WR – SMU – 6'-1” 204 lbs. - Good route runner, physical, elusive and dangerous in space with the speed to house it. Limited route tree. Slot and outside WR

41. Mazi Smith – IDL – Michigan – 6'-3” 323 lbs. - Top rated 34 NT, A monster against the run and able to handle double teams. Has his moments rushing the passer, so there is upside. 34 NT

42. Zach Charbonnet – RB – UCLA – 6'-0” 214 lbs. - Size, power, some wiggle. Good balance. Not what I would call a HR hitter. Any scheme fit.

43. Darnell Wright – OT – Tenn. - 6’-5” 333 lbs. - LT/RT with great size but 33 ¾” arms. Wins with power of technique. Nasty demeanor. Limited movement skill. RT power scheme.

44. Felix Anudike-Uzomah – EDGE – Kansas State – 6'-3” 255 lbs. - Athletic, quick with an advanced pass rush toolbox. Average against the run and could get stronger. A bit raw. 34 OLB

45. Sam LaPorta – TE – Iowa – 6'-3” 235 lbs. - Love Iowa TEs. A tad undersized, outstanding route runner, natural hands, and a good blocker for his size.

46. Israel Abanakanda – RB – Pitt – 5'-10” 216 lbs. - Good size, with great burst and long speed. Good vision, good hands. Lacks power. Outside zone scheme

47. Tucker Kraft – TE – South Dakota St. - 6’-5” 254 lbs. - Small school TE, above average athletically, his run after the catch is dangerous, blocking is above average. Drop issues?

48. DJ Turner – CB – Michigan – 5’-11” 178 lbs. - Sub 4.3 speed. Fluid athlete and good technique. I worry about his size/strength. Scheme diverse.

49. BJ Ojulari – EDGE – LSU – 6'-2” 248 lbs. - Explosive and bendy, he wins with athleticism over brute force. Lacks some length and could get stronger against the run. 34 OLB.

50. Tank Bigsby – RB – Auburn – 6'-0” 210 lbs. - Productive behind a horrid line. Tough, patient with good vision. OK pass catcher. Not explosive, but can house it. Any scheme.

51. Tyrique Stevenson – CB – Miami – 6'-0” 198 lbs. - Size/speed CB that is physical and aggressive. Not the most fluid CB. Best in a man scheme.

52. Keeanu Benton – IDL – Wisconsin – 6'-4” 309 lbs. - His length, incredible strength and knowledge of leverage stemming from his wrestling background make him a beast against the run. Linear and a bit stiff as a pass rusher. 34 NT.

53. Christopher Smith II -SAF – Georgia – 5'-11” 192 lbs. - Another diverse safety that’s played everywhere. Good ball skills, and a willing tackler. Size/strength is my only concern. Scheme diverse.

54. Jordan Battle – SAF – Alabama – 6'-1” 209 lbs. - Love his size. And he uses it. Ok ball skills. Fairly smooth in space. Long speed and pursuit angles are concerns. Scheme diverse.

55. Sydney Brown – SAF – Illinois – 5'-10” 211 lbs. - Love this kid. Serious ball hawk. Always around the action. Nice combo of speed and athleticism. Played a ton of split safety (rams fit) Scheme diverse.

56. Marvin Mims Jr. - WR – Oklahoma – 5'-11” 183 lbs. - Big play, deep threat. Limited route tree. Solid hands and slippery in the open field. Outside WR

57. Tre’vius Hodges-Tomlinson – CB – TCU – 5'-8” 177 lbs. - Super fluid, athletic CB with speed to burn. His size is his only limitation. Scheme diverse, prefer man.

58. Byron Young – EDGE – Tenn. - 6’-2” 250 lbs. - Fluid, fast with a hot motor. He’s a handful from the snap. Needs to get stronger. 24 years old. 34 OLB

59. Kendre Miller – RB – TCU – 5'-11” 215 lbs. - Nice combo of size, speed and athleticism coupled with balance and vision. Not exactly fast or quick, he rarely gets caught from behind. Good hands as a receiver. Any scheme

60. Olusegun Oluwatimi – OC – Michigan – 6'-2” 309 lbs. - Intelligent player with experience. Easy mover with decent power. Technique can waiver at times. OC any scheme.

61. Tyjae Spears – RB – Tulane – 5'-10” 210 lbs. - Instincts, speed and agility make him dangerous in the open field. Can make people miss. OK pass catcher. Not a power back. Any scheme fit.

62. Zack Kuntz – TE – Old Dom. - 6’-7” 255 lbs. - combine testing was crazy, doesn’t play like that. But he is a size mismatch that runs good routes. Blocking needs work. My sample size was small.

63. Riley Moss – CB – Iowa – 6’-1” 193 lbs. - Nice size/speed/athletic trifecta with excellent ball production. Man coverage is not his strength. Zone scheme.

64. Jammie Robinson – SAF – FSU – 5'-11” 191 lbs. - He flys around the field and gets after it. Good athlete. Lacks ideal size and ball production. A tad slow. Zone scheme

65. JL Skinner – SAF – Boise State – 6'-4” 209 lbs. - Obviously a big, long safety. Physical and aggressive. Sometimes too aggressive. Tone setter. Works in the box. Single high is out of the question. Zone scheme or box safety.

66. Andei Iosivas – WR – Harvard – 6'-3” 205 lbs. - Size/speed/dynamic athlete trifecta. Strong hands. Good route runner, but not the smoothest. Level of competition?

67. Jake Haener – QB – Fresno State – 6'-0” 207 lbs. - gutsy, leader, accurate with good touch. Undersized with a marginal arm.

68. Kayshon Boutte – WR – LSU – 5'-11” 195 lbs. - Bursty and fluid mover with solid hands. Not great deep speed. Hasn’t been the same since leg injury IMO. Outside WR

69. Siaki Ika – IDL – Baylor – 6'-3” 335 lbs. - Fairly athletic with plenty of strength and built in leverage to anchor. Not a ton of pass rush potential. 34 NT

70. Devon Achane – RB – Texas A&M – 5'-8” 188 lbs. - Quick, fast and elusive with good vision. Lacks power and contact balance. Excellent pass catcher. OZS

71. Cory Trice Jr. - CB – Purdue – 6'-3” 206 lbs. - Great size and length. I worry he is a bit stiff to remain a man corner going forward. Physical in the run game. Zone scheme esp cover 3.

72. Luke Wypler – OC – Ohio State – 6'-3” 303 lbs. - Light on his feet, athletic and a sound technician. Needs to get stronger., 31+ inch arms will be an issue. OC zone scheme only.

73. Garrett Williams – CB – Syracuse – 5'-10” 192 lbs. - Aggressive and physical in all aspects. Good ball skills. Lacks the strength to play press man. Torn ACL muddies his draft range. Zone scheme.

74. Brandon Joseph – SAF – ND – 6'-0” 202 lbs. - Has a real nose for the ball. Good size to pair with instincts. Run defense is a work in progress. Long speed an issue. Scheme diverse.

75. KJ Henry – EDGE – Clemson – 6'-4” 251 lbs. - Quick first step with good power. A tad stiff and lacks some athleticism. 34 OLB or 43 DE

76. Andre Carter II – EDGE – Army – 6'-6” 256 lbs. - His length and explosive first step make him dangerous from the jump. Has all the physical tools. High character, red hot motor. TE convert. He is extremely raw. Ignore his combine as the Army doesn’t allow him to train for its events. 34 OLB, could grow into a 43 DE.

77. Roshon Johnson – RB – Texas – 6'-0” 219 lbs. - Here is your power back. Good athlete with excellent contact balance and good vision. Lacks HR speed.

78. Charlie Jones – WR – Purdue – 5'-11” 175 lbs. - Strong hands, tough mentality and strength make him a great option in the middle of the field underneath. Decent long speed. Size will limit him inside.

79. Emil Ekiyor Jr. - OG – Alabama – 6'-2” 314 lbs. - Physicality is his game, tons of experience. Good anchor and power. Can get overaggressive and lunges at opponents losing balance. OG any scheme.

80. Blake Freeland – OT – BYU – 6'-8” 302 lbs. - Athletic and long. Needs to add more good weight. Run blocking ahead of pass pro. OT Zone scheme.

81. Carrington Valentine – CB – Kentucky – 6'-0” 193 lbs. - Physical CB that’ll get after it. I like his ball skills. Technique needs serious work as he can get beat deep and shouldn’t. Man scheme. Press

82. Davis Allen – TE – Clemson – 6'-6” 245 lbs. - Clemson played him everywhere or he’s versatile, smooth athlete with good hands. I’d can him an average blocker for the position.

83. Jonathan Mingo – WR – Ole Miss – 6'-2” 220 lbs. - Big, powerful WR that uses that to his advantage. Not sure he can scare teams over the top. Not a fantastic route runner. Can be used like a Deebo type WR.

84. Kei’Trel Clark – CB – Louisville – 5'-10” 181 lbs. - Smaller CB that played nickel this year. Can play inside and out and has good ball skills. ACL in 2021 and size are concerns. Scheme diverse, inside/outside

85. Tyler Steen – OT – Alabama – 6'-6” 321 lbs. - Just under 33” arms. Has the size, power and athleticism to be a top notch LT. Was really inconsistent technically. OT/OG Any scheme.

86. Gervon Dexter Jr. - IDL – Florida – 6'-6” 310 lbs. - Love his size, initial burst and athleticism. But his height creates issues when he gets too upright. Not the most consistent motor. 43 3T.

87. Ronnie Bell – WR – Michigan – 6'-0” 191 lbs. - Good route runner, good athlete and dangerous with the ball in his hands. Not exactly a deep threat. Under rated Outside WR.

88. Dylan Horton – EDGE – TCU – 6'-4” 257 lbs. - I like his athleticism, relentlessness and violence he plays with. He will wear you out. Solid against the run. A bit stiff and lacks a robust pass rush set. 34 OLB or 43 DE.

89. YaYa Diaby – EDGE – Louisville – 6'-3” 263 lbs. - Good production, good strength. Not a great run defender. Developmental type with upside. 34 OLB.

90. Jartavius Martin – SAF – Illinois – 5'-11” 194 lbs. - Good size, plays a super physical brand of ball with good ball production. Good athlete. Decent speed. Played slot a ton. He’s a CB to SAF convert. So some projection. Scheme diverse.

91. Clayton Tune – QB – Houston – 6'-3” 220 lbs. - Proto size, enough arm, dual threat. Bails from the pocket too soon. Needs to go thru progressions. My fav late round QB.

92. Zacch Pickens – IDL – South Carolina – 6'-4” 291 lbs. - Athletic, quick with enough power to handle the run and get to the QB. A bit undersized and can get stonewalled. 34 end or 43 3T.

93. AT Perry – WR – Wake Forest – 6'-3” 198 lbs. - Great size and length for a contested catch receiver with good build up speed. I like his route running. Big slot or outside possession WR.

94. Karl Brooks – EDGE – Bowling Green – 6'-4” 290 lbs. - He’s all power and effort. Not much wiggle. A linear bull rusher with great production. Run defense needs work. 43 or 34 DE.

95. Dee Winters – LB – TCU – 5'-11” 227 lbs. - Played all 3 LBer spots plus a bit of safety. Lots of range. Good ball skills. Wish he had more size. 43 WILL.

96. Xavier Hutchinson – WR – Iowa State – 6'-2” 203 lbs. - Good size, natural, strong hands to win 50-50 balls. Good route runner. Lacks explosion and long speed. Possession WR inside or out.

97. Nick Herbig – EDGE – Wisconsin – 6'-2” 240 lbs. - Tons of sack production. Run defense is OK, but limited due to size. Full pass rush toolbox. Undersized. 34 OLB.

98. Jaylon Jones – CB – Texas A&M – 6'-2” 200 lbs. - Big, physical CB in the run game. At his best with everything in front of him as there is some stiffness. Transition to safety is possible IMO. Zone scheme.

99. Chase Brown – RB – Illinois – 5'-9” 209 lbs. - Good vision, good route runner with natural hands. HR speed. Lacks power. 5 Fumbles last year

100. DeMarvion Overshown – LB – Texas – 6'-3” 229 lbs. - Aligned inside and out for Texas. I love his range and ability to cover (former safety) He wins with athleticism and speed, not size and brute force. No stack and shed ability. OLB in a 43.

101. Byron Young – IDL – Alabama – 6'-3” 294 lbs. - All day strong with a solid anchor to handle the run. Lacks the athleticism to be an effective pass rusher. 43 3T, but should work in any scheme.

102. Wanya Morris – OT – Oklahoma – 6'-5” 307 lbs. - 35” arms are long...Good power with good athleticism. Way too inconsistent though. RT/OG Any scheme.

103. Elias Ricks – CB – Alabama – 6'-2” 188 lbs. - Long with great size for a zone scheme, willing tackler. Lacks top end speed. Play time and production dropped after transfer to Ala. Zone scheme.

104. Mehki Blackmon – CB – USC – 5'-11” 187 lbs. - Played a variety coverages. Aggressive in nature with good ball skills and production. Only knock is his size and injury history. Scheme diverse.

105. Kenny McIntosh – RB – Georgia – 6'-0” 204 lbs. - Good vision, balance and is patient. Good pass catcher. Lacks HR speed and isn’t the most powerful. Any scheme

106. Nick Hampton – EDGE – App. State – 6'-2” 236 lbs. - Bendy, fluid and has an explosive first step. Run defense is not his forte due to size. 34 OLB.

107. Jerrod Clark – IDL – Coastal Carolina - 6'-4” 334 lbs. - Size and power to handle the run, and the power and length to bull rush the QB. Good effort player, esp for his size. 34 NT

108. Darrell Luter Jr. - CB – South Alabama – 6’-0” 189 lbs. - Limited exposure (Senior Bowl) I like his size and length. Demonstrated good ball skills. Worry about long speed and seems a tad stiff. Zone scheme.

109. Trey Palmer – WR – Nebraska – 6'-0” 192 lbs. - A true deep threat with 4.33 speed. Good athlete with very good hands. Not a great route runner and not very physical for his size. ST returner. Outside WR

110. Andrew Vorhees – OG – USC – 6'-6” 310 lbs. - Tough eval. Was my #1 or #2 OG. 2nd round grade, knee injury pushes him to day 3. Draft and stash. Size/length and power to dominate with required attitude. OG any scheme.

111. Brandon Hill – SAF – Pitt. - 5’-10” 193 lbs. - Fast, physical and aggressive. Sometimes too aggressive. Lacks ball production. Scheme diverse. Probably not single high.

112. Payne Durham – TE – Purdue – 6'-6” 253 lbs. – Another school I love TEs from. Strong, tough and competes. Good blocker, good in the redzone. Not super athletic.

113. Nick Saldiveri – OT – Old Dominion – 6'-6” 318 lbs. - Athletic with great size for a OT. Could get stronger. OT Zone scheme.

114. Jakorian Bennett – CB – Maryland – 5'-11” 188 lbs. - Willing tackler and good ball production. Fast and a good athlete. Not super twitchy IMO. Not physical in man coverage. Zone scheme.

115. Carter Warren – OT – Pitt. - 6’-5” 311 lbs. - 35” arms and is a smooth moving athlete. Needs to add power. Injury concern wiped most of last season. OT in any scheme.

116. Nick Broeker – OL – Ole Miss. - 6’-4” 305 lbs. - 32 ½" arms probably pushes him inside. Easy mover with light feet. Needs to really gain power. OG zone scheme. OT in a pinch.

117. Zach Evans – RB – Ole Miss – 5'-11” 202 lbs. - Quick and can go the distance. Good vision. Not a power back. OZS

118. Luke Schoonmaker – TE – Michigan – 6'-5” 251 lbs. - middle of the field TE, above average to good blocker. Not a dynamic athlete. 25 years old.

119. Juice Scruggs – OC – Penn State – 6'-3” 301 lbs. - Strong, aggressive and plays to the whistle. Decent mover. Lacks the mass to be a people mover. OC/OG zone scheme.

120. SirVocea Dennis – LB – Pitt. - 6’-0” 226 lbs. - A rangy, instinctual MLB. He lacks the size to hold up inside. Should move outside, where he can seek and destroy. 43 WILL.

121. Warren McClendon – OT – Georgia – 6'-4” 306 lbs. - Good/ not great size, aggressive, good mover with good power. Not a technician. RT in any scheme.

122. Henry Bainivalu – OL – Washington – 6'-6” 306 lbs. - Played RG. Really light on his feet and can move. Needs a little strength and more nasty. OG zone scheme.

123. Alex Austin – CB – Oregon State – 6'-1” 195 lbs. - Smooth athletically with good ball skills. Size and length are a plus. Willing tackler. Long speed is an issue. Scheme diverse.

124. Jay Ward – SAF – LSU – 6'-1” 188 lbs. - Good in zone pass coverage, very willing in run defense. Plays a smart brand of football. His size (or lack of) scares me a bit. Split zone scheme.

125. Rejzohn Wright – CB – Oregon State – 6'-2” 193 lbs. - Like Austin, size, length, competitive nature and ball skills are pluses. Long speed is an issue as well. Zone scheme, but could play man.

126. Michael Wilson – WR – Stanford – 6'-2” 213 lbs. - Love his combination of physicality, polished route running and elusiveness in the open field. Lacks a HR gear and extensive injury history.

127. Grant DuBose – WR – Charlotte - 6’-2” 201 lbs. - Long with long arms, physical playstyle. He is a redzone machine and possession WR. Lacks real deep speed.

128. Dontay Demus Jr. - WR – Maryland – 6'-3” 212 lbs. - A big, physical 50-50 ball WR that has OK long speed. Dangerous with the ball in his hands. Not a great route runner.

129. Thomas Incoom – EDGE – Central Michigan – 6'-2” 262 lbs. - Relentless pass rusher with a variety of ways to win. Level of competition is a concern, and is still learning. 34 OLB.

130. Rakim Jarrett – WR – Maryland – 6'-0” 192 lbs. - Aligned inside and out. Slippery after the catch. Not the longest or strongest wideout. Inside/outside WR.

131. Anthony Johnson – CB – Virginia – 6'-2” 205 lbs. - Love his size, length and ball skills. Do not love his long speed and his tendency to get grabby. Zone scheme or safety convert.

132. Sean Tucker – RB – Syracuse – 5'-9” 207 lbs. - Good balance combined with quickness and long speed. I’m not sold on him as a pass catcher. Not the most powerful. Any scheme

133. Jalen Cropper – WR - Fresno State – 5'-11” 172 lbs. - Excellent route runner with good balance and natural hands. Lacks some size and does he have a HR gear?

134. Cameron Latu – TE – Alabama – 6'-4” 242 lbs. - more try hard than power blocker, but efficient. I like him working underneath in the passing game. Not real athletic or fast.

135. Brenton Strange – TE – Penn State – 6'-4” 253 lbs. - Good, not great athlete, OK blocker, good hands, has some wiggle after the catch.

136. Tavius Robinson – EDGE – Ole Miss. - 6’-6” 257 lbs. - Height plus length gives him a natural advantage. Explosive first step, converting speed to power. He needs to get stronger. 34/43 EDGE.

137. Puka Nacua – WR – BYU – 6'-2” 201 lbs. - Physical, as a pass catcher and blocker. Also has linear speed. Not a good route runner. Possession WR.

138. Marte Mapu – LB – Sac. State – 6'-3” 217 lbs. - played safety and outside. Athletic and physical (considering his size) He needs to add at least 10 lbs. Of good weight. Passing down backer.

139. Kaevon Merriweather – SAF – 6'-0” 205 lbs. - Athletic and physical with good ball production. Long speed is lacking. Zone scheme.

140. Parker Washington – WR – Penn State – 5'-10” 204 lbs. – WR in a RB body, he is at his best from the slot and in the open field. Not a deep threat and needs to develop his route running. Slot WR

141. Keidron Smith – CB – Kentucky – 6'-2” 200 lbs. - Good length and size. Good ball skills. Not afraid to tackle. Questionable deep speed. May not be the most fluid CB. Zone scheme. Possible move to safety.

142. Camerun Peoples – RB – App State – 6'-1” 217 lbs. - bigger, stronger pile mover. Lacks a HR gear. Lack of pass catch experience. Gap/power scheme

143. Joey Fisher – OT – Sheppard – 6’-5” 322 lbs. - Limited exposure (NFLPA and Senior Bowl). Love his size and length. He’s nasty too. Ok as a mover. RT any scheme, could move inside.

144. Jalen Redmond - IDL - Oklahoma - 6'-2” 291 lbs. - Strong, fairly quick with a big motor. He can penetrate and cause issues all day. Undersized and lack of length could be an issue. 43 3T or 34 DE

145. Robert Beal Jr. - EDGE – Georgia – 6'-4” 247 lbs. - explosive with very good power. He converts speed to power. Love his motor. Lacks prodcution for his athletic profile. 34 OLB.

146. Josh Whyle - TE - Cinn. - 6’-6” 248 lbs. - Size mismatch in the seam, great hands and a solid route runner. Blocking is a work in progress but the will is there.

147. Ivan Pace Jr. - LB – 5'-10” 231 lbs. - Nose for the ball. A ton of tackles and 10 sacks as a MLB? Wow. Undersized, though. So moving outside. 43 WILL.

148. Bryce Ford-Wheaton – WR – WVU – 6'-4” 221 lbs. - 4.38 speed. Big bodied, strong athletic possession WR with deep threat ability. Unpolished route runner and shaky hands. Outside WR

149. Jaren Hall – QB – BYU – 6'-0” 207 lbs. - Good arm, dual threat. Undersized but scrappy. 25 and already 2 concussions.

150. Braeden Daniels – OG – Utah – 6'-4” 294 lbs. - Tad undersized, fluid mover with light feet. Plays to the whistle. Needs to add power. Zone OG.

151. Hunter Luepke – RB – NDSU – 6'-1” 230 lbs. - Excellent pass catcher, tough between the tackles, excellent contact balance. Lacks HR speed. Isn’t quick. Could be a h-back/TE/FB. Any scheme

152. Jake Bobo – WR – UCLA – 6'-4” 206 lbs. - big, contested catch, possession type with natural hands. Won’t win over the top. Big slot or outside WR

153. Arquon Bush – CB – Cinn. - 6’-0” 187 lbs. - Cool prospect as I saw him line up inside/outside and even a bit at safety. Good ball production and a willing tackler. Lacks long speed. Zone scheme.

154. Jon Gaines II – OG – UCLA – 6'-4” 303 lbs. - A try hard that is athletic and light on his feet. Needs to get bigger and stronger. OG zone scheme.

155. Daniel Scott – SAF – Cal – 6'-1" 208 lbs. - Good athlete with good speed and a physical demeanor. 35 missed tackles in 2 years and 25 years old. Scheme diverse.

156. Mekhi Garner – CB – LSU – 6'-2” 212 lbs. - Big, physical CB with good ball skills. Not the fastest and that could be an issue. Maybe safety conversion? Scheme diverse.

157. Cameron Young – IDL – Miss. State – 6'-3” 304 lbs. - Aligned as a 2 gap NT. He is a run stuffer with good power, but lacks the twitch and mobility to pressure the QB. 34 NT.

158. Max Duggan – QB – TCU – 6'-1” 207 lbs. - Ok arm, dual threat that can gain yards with his legs. Mediocre accuracy. Gritty and a winner.

159. Alex Forsyth – IOL – Oregon – 6'-4” 303 lbs. - Athletic, a smooth mover. Technically sound. Needs to add size and strength. Could be nastier. OC/OG zone scheme.

160. Charlie Thomas – LB – Georgia Tech – 6'-3” 216 lbs. - Played a combo S/LB position. Like a Big Nickel. I think he has the ability to play the same role on passing downs. Nice instincts, good speed and a solid tackler. Wish he was 15 lbs. heavier. 43 Will/Big Nickel Safety.

161. Leonard Taylor – TE – Cinn. - 6’-5” 250 lbs. - Good blocking TE, athletic and solid hands. He is inconsistent though. Big upside as a pass catcher. Solid #2 TE.

162. Nikko Remigio – WR – Fresno State – 5'-11” 185 lbs. - Slot WR with some return skills. He is a jitterbug in space with decent speed. Lacks size IMO. Scheme diverse slot.

163. Ji’Ayir Brown – SAF – Penn State – 5'-11” 203 lbs. - Weird profile. Great ball production while also being a tackle machine. Not very athletic and lacks long speed, just an instinctual football player. My concern is the speed of the NFL might eat him up. Or not. Scheme diverse.

164. Isaiah Land – EDGE – Florida A&M – 6'-3” 236 lbs. - Quick and fast, bendy enough to flatten the arc. Lacks strength but is relentless. Run defense lacks due to size. 34 OLB.

165. Keondre Coburn – IDL – Texas – 6'-2” 332 lbs. - Athletic given his size, good power and a hot motor. Has sub 32” arms, losing the leverage battle. 34 NT

166. Lonnie Phelps – EDGE – Kansas – 6'-2” 244 lbs. - Another undersized, relentless pass rusher. Can’t exchange power at LoS. Speed is his weapon of choice. 34 OLB.

167. Ricky Stromberg – OC – Arkansas – 6'-3” 306 lbs. - Intelligent, decent strength, some movement skills. Nasty demeanor. Just physically limited upside. OC any scheme.

168. Habakkuk Baldonado – EDGE – Pitt. - 6’-4” 251 lbs. - Good strength and good athleticism to corner the edge. Can set an edge against the run. From Italy with 1 year of HS football. So a raw piece of clay with tremendous upside. 34 OLB or 43 DE on passing downs.

169. Tyreque Jones – SAF – Boise State – 6'-2” 195 lbs. - Safety and Nickel. He has the size, athletic profile and experience to play either spot. Or play the STAR if he can improve his tackling or lack there of. Zone scheme.

170. Will Mallory – TE – Miami – 6'-4” 239 lbs. - Works mostly close to the LoS, Has the speed to create issues with LBers. Decent blocker with upside there. Work in progress IMO with upside.

171. Lance Boykin – CB – Coastal Carolina - 6'-2” 200 lbs. - Great size and length for the position, pretty good athlete, but a tad awkward flipping his hips. Decent long speed. Zone scheme.

172. Tyson Bagent – QB – Shepherd – 6'-3” 213 lbs. - D2 QB with pro size, love his arm. Mobile but not dual threat. Will be a learning curve. Love his upside, he’s a gamer. (limited exposure)

173. Nesta Jade Silvera – IDL – Arizona State – 6'-2” 304 lbs. - Quick and powerful with a great motor. Flashes pass rush ability. Solid against the run. Lacks production. 34 or 43 scheme.

174. Richard Gouraige – OT – Florida – 6'-5” 306 lbs. - Pretty much a solid run and pass blocker, some lower body stiffness and technique are holding him back. OT any scheme.

175. Jordan McFadden – OL – Clemson – 6'-2” 302 lbs. - OT that lacks the length to stay outside. Loves to wipe out defenders with the strength to do it. OK mover. OG any scheme.

176. Daniel Barker – TE – Mich. State – 6'-4” 245 lbs. - He played everywhere from Slot, to WR to in the backfield to inline. Good in the middle of the field, poor blocker. Limited production.

177. Dorian Williams – LB – Tulane – 6'-1” 228 lbs. - Tons of production from the MLB spot. He gets sideline to sideline quickly. Shedding blocks are an issue. 43 WILL.

178. Ali Gaye – EDGE – LSU – 6'-6” 263 lbs. - Length and athletic profile to be disruptive, but lacks production. Something is holding him back. 43 DE

179. Christian Young – SAF – Arizona – 6'-1” 221 lbs. - A hybrid safety/LB that racked up a ton of tackles in the box. Arizona even had him outside CB. Long speed is an issue. So is his position, does he have one. Scheme diverse if you have a plan for him.

180. D’Jordan Strong – CB – Coastal Carolina – 5'-11” 190 lbs. - Played in a variety of coverages, and is aggressive in all phases. Size and length could be an issue outside. Scheme diverse, probably slot.

181. Matt Landers – WR- Arkansas – 6'-4” 200 lbs. - Sub 4.4 speed with great size to match. Can win over the top or use his size to win contested catches. Route running needs work. Can get stronger. Outside Wr.

182. Brayden Willis – TE – Oklahoma – 6'-3” 241 lbs. - Don’t let the size fool you, he’s an excellent blocker. Athletic pass catcher as well. Could be limited by size against NFL competition. Any scheme fit.

183: Brodric Martin - IDL - West. Kentucky - 6'-4" 337 lbs. - He is long, strong and has enough agility to handle 2 gaps. He is a fit for the Rams as a NT.

184. Tashawn Manning – IOL – Kentucky – 6'-3” 327 lbs. - Great size and power, lighter on his feet than I thought he would be. Needs technical refinement top to bottom. OG any scheme.

185. DJ Johnson – EDGE – Oregon – 6'-4” 260 lbs. - Explosive first step, good athlete. Decent power. 24 years old, not a great run defender and needs more pass rush tools. 34 OLB

186. Evan Hull – RB – Northwestern – 5'-10” 209 lbs. - More quick than fast. Agile with good vision. Very good pass catcher making him an ideal 3rd down back. A bit undersized for every down. Scheme diverse.

187. Rashad Torrence II – SAF – Florida – 6'-0” 193 lbs. - Big time effort guy willing to throw his face in the fan against the run. Good instincts and in the passing game. Size/speed limitations. Scheme diverse.

188. Trey Dean III – SAF – Florida – 6'-2” 200 lbs. - Back to back Gator SAFs, Big, physical and has played literally everywhere. Good ball production. A bit stiff and lacks speed in man coverage. Zone fit.

189. Aidan O’Connell - QB – Purdue – 6'-3” 213 lbs. - Traditional pocket passer with NFL size. Has an OK arm. Tough kid, but not mobile.

190. Deuce Vaughn - RB – Kansas State - 5'-5” 179 lbs. - Amped up Jitterbug with HR speed. Excellent pass catcher and dangerous in the open field. Lacks power for 3 downs. OZS

191. Ventrell Miller – LB – Florida – 6'-0” 232 lbs. - Good instincts, excellent range. A bit of a thumper and can drop into coverage. Maybe limited by size. 34 ILB

192. Connor Galvin – IOL – Baylor – 6'-7” 293 lbs. - OT that lacks the arm length to stick outside. Athletic and smooth. Lacks power. Needs to add good weight. OG zone scheme.

193. Earl Bostick Jr. - OT – Kansas – 6'-6” 309 lbs. - Solid athletically with great measurables for the position. Needs to get stronger and could be nastier IMO. Zone OT

194. Jaxson Kirkland – OT – Washington – 6’-7” 315 lbs. - Tenacious, and technically sound, has a narrow build that might limit power and balance. 33 ½" arms at 6’-7” , length of a OT, but arms like a OG. Where does he fit? OT/OG zone scheme.

195. Bumper Pool – LB – Arkansas – 6'-2” 232 lbs. - 320 tackles in 3 seasons. Fairly fluid and rangy with good instincts. I think he can drop into zone coverage. Wish he was stronger. 34/43 ILB.

196. Nic Jones – CB – Ball State – 6'-0” 189 lbs. - Limited exposure (Shrine Bowl). Good size, can hang with WRs down the field and seems to have good ball skills. Zone scheme.

197. Eku Leota – EDGE – Auburn – 6'-3” 252 lbs. - Good motor, with a nice pass rush set. Lacks in the run defense department and a torn pec cut his season way short. 34 OLB.

198. Tyrus Wheat – EDGE – Miss. State – 6'-2” 262 lbs. - Stout against the run, power, bull rusher. Kind of a jack of all trades, master of none. 34 OLB.

199. Tyler Beach - OL - Wisconsin - 6'-6" 306 lbs. - He's a nasty SOB. Plays to the echo of the whistle. Has experience at LT and OG. I think he is a OG at the next level. Fairly athletic. Heady player.

200. Jake Andrews – IOL – Troy – 6'-3” 305 lbs. - A technician, plays with an edge. Could get stronger. Sub 32” arms. OG Zone scheme.

201. Tre Tucker – WR- Cinn. 5’-9” 182 lbs. - Fast. Good route runner. Undersized. Lacks length. Slot only scheme diverse.

202. Isaiah McGuire – EDGE – Missouri – 6'-4” 268 lbs. - Plays with red hot motor, big effort guy. Can defend the run and pressure a QB. 34 or 43 scheme

203. Dorian Thompson-Robinson – QB – UCLA – 6'-2” 203 lbs. - Slight build with a good arm, dual threat that is dangerous in the open field. Progressions? What are those...

204. Ty Okada - SAF - Montana State - 5'-11" 200 lbs. - FCS kid with crazy athleticism, he can do a little of everything. 3 sacks and 1 int last year.

205. Jaiden Woodbey - SAF/LB - Boston College - 6'-0" 222 lbs. - A safety that works well in the box, is a bit of a tweener, but his lack of speed probably makes him a 3rd down cover backer. Plays a physical brand of football. Should be a good ST member.

206. Jake Moody – K – Michigan – 6'-1” 211 lbs. - He kicks...footballs.

207. Michael Turk – P – Oklahoma – 5'-11” 227 lbs. - He punts...footballs.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2023 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board

Deadpool542April 24, 2023 09:36AM

Re: Deadpool's 2023 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board

BerendsenRam99April 24, 2023 09:56AM

So glad that you did this version again this year, Dead…

Rams4379April 24, 2023 10:54AM

Much appreciated

OzRam72April 24, 2023 11:35AM

Thank you good sir Knight ...

alyoshamucci103April 24, 2023 11:43AM

I will be referencing this after the draft

Paco7075April 24, 2023 11:49AM

Re: Deadpool's 2023 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board - after Day 1

Deadpool87April 27, 2023 07:46PM