Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams Alternate Draft logo...pretty cool!

April 27, 2023 12:50PM
Way better than that thing Demoff came up with!

NFL will have alternative logos on display when teams are on the clock at the draft

link

By Pete Grathoff
Updated April 27, 2023 4:01 PM

The NFL allowed media members to get a closer look at the Draft Theater on Tuesday. While there, the league was doing a test run of how it will look when teams are on the clock. Union Station will be awash in a team’s colors when it is making a pick. At that time, a team’s logo will be projected on the National WW1 Museum and Memorial North Wall, the NFL said. Judging by what I saw, alternative team logos will used when teams are on the clock.

These were part of a larger graphic inside the green room where prospects will wait to hear their name called. Can you spot the Arrowhead logo? It’s definitely different than what the team has on its helmets.

Many of the alternate logos were part of an image in the green room inside Union Station.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Alternate Draft logo...pretty cool! Attachments

Ramsdude345April 27, 2023 12:50PM

Re: Rams Alternate Draft logo...pretty cool!

Old Goat63April 27, 2023 01:20PM