Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Raiders cut Trent Sieg LS

March 19, 2023 01:13PM
Don't we need to replace our LS? How about this dude? Is he worth a look and could we afford him?

Raiders cut Trent Sieg
Posted by Charean Williams on March 19, 2023, 4:36 PM EDT

Two days after signing free agent long snapper Jacob Bobenmoyer to a three-year, $3.815 million deal, the Raiders have cut long snapper Trent Sieg, Field Yates of ESPN reports.

New Raiders special teams coordinator Tom McMahon is familiar with Bobenmoyer, with the two working together in Denver.

Sieg, 27, was with the Raiders for five seasons. He signed a three-year extension with the team during the 2021 offseason and was scheduled to make $1.080 million in the final year of his deal.

Sieg entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2018, signing with the Ravens. The Ravens waived him out of the preseason, and he signed with the Raiders two weeks later.

He has played 80 games, missing only one game the past four seasons, and Sieg has made five tackles. He made two tackles in 17 games last season.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Raiders cut Trent Sieg LS

Ramsdude313March 19, 2023 01:13PM

Re: Article: Raiders cut Trent Sieg LS

BerendsenRam73March 19, 2023 01:24PM

CROMWELL2188March 19, 2023 05:21PM

303062March 19, 2023 06:07PM