Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This offseason has seen mostly UFA’s leaving and the Ramsey trade…

March 18, 2023 06:48AM
And, frankly, we must assume that both Gaines and ARob are goners, too.

Only Shelton has been salvaged so far.

Not exactly what Ram fans have become used to since 2017, is it? Sigh…

But it’s always darkest before the dawn and I do think that Rams are positioned to now make moves that will at least make themselves respectable by opening day.

Snead is good at selecting quality 2nd and 3rd tier FA’s over the years and I expect him to do so again this offseason. Plus he’ll likely pick up a player or two from final cuts.

And Snead currently owns 11 picks, 3 of which are on Day 2. I look for him to bolster these by a modest trade down or two to add even more picks in top 100.

This draft is said to be deep enough to find starters into the 6th round and who is better than Snead at later picks plus udfa’s?

I have a good feeling about the coaching staff McVay has put together. So much so that I anticipate once again seeing new players quickly developed as we did prior to ‘22. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

So, I don’t see a SB run in ‘23 but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a very competitive team that might finish with 8-9 wins. One making plays and with effort that we fans can be proud of. A fun season, IOW.

I intend to watch and enjoy seeing all the chess moves that Snead/McVay have in store between now and opening day.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This offseason has seen mostly UFA’s leaving and the Ramsey trade…

Rams43163March 18, 2023 06:48AM

Re: This offseason has seen mostly UFA’s leaving and the Ramsey trade…

LMU9369March 18, 2023 07:22AM