Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reportedly met with DL Elijah Green Feb 13.

March 08, 2023 12:27PM
From Fansided/ramblinfan:

[ramblinfan.com]

The LA Rams are clearly shopping for defensive linemen in the 2023 NFL Draft, and what better place to look than Northwest Missouri State, right? Well, if you think that the LA Rams have some insider scoop on defensive lineman Elijah Green, you need to think again. The LA Rams were among 10 NFL teams who have met with NW Missouri State Elijah Green.

Green has not been heavily scouted, and he did not attend the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine, but he is indeed a name to keep on your radar. Per his NW Missouri State bio, he stands 5-foot-11 and weighs 263 pounds. While that may not seem like an ideal size for an NFL defensive lineman, he warrants enough production to see what he can do as a pro.

This young man can get to the quarterback like nobody's business. In 2022, he record 22.0 quarterback sacks in 13 games, once nailing 4.5 sacks in one game, and 3.0 sacks in two other games. That's the type of production that will get you noticed in the NFL.

BREAKING: Northwest Missouri State DL Elijah Green tells me he has met with the #Patriots, #Chiefs, #Bengals, #Giants, #Raiders, #Chiefs, #Bills, #Rams, #Broncos and #Dolphins. @Elijah323Boss was a Cliff Harris Award finalist and former teammate of Patriots DL @samroberts133. pic.twitter.com/nLU9fHKsit

— Ethan Hurwitz (@HurwitzSports) February 13, 2023

The challenge is finding the right role for a guy who stands 5-foot-11. Is that a spot on the defensive line? Or do you move him out to outside linebacker? That is what the LA Rams, and other NFL teams need to figure out.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Reportedly met with DL Elijah Green Feb 13.

3030376March 08, 2023 12:27PM

Ok, so I watched his game against Harding in the 2021 playoffs

Deadpool193March 08, 2023 03:09PM

More interested in Dumas from southern

alyoshamucci116March 08, 2023 03:50PM

Re: Ok, so I watched his game against Harding in the 2021 playoffs

Leoram59March 09, 2023 05:24AM