Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ok, so I watched his game against Harding in the 2021 playoffs

March 09, 2023 05:24AM
Deadpool
Lined up as LDE exclusively. Well almost, had like 2 snaps at RDE
4 point stance 100% of the time (as did the entire front 4, so a coaching thing)
held his own against the run. Never really pushed off the line.
Harding chopped him a ton
Harding also ran a dive option attack with exactly 2 passes through the first 56 min. a deep ball and a RB screen. Only started throwing when they were down 28 to 9 with 4 min. left
His backside run pursuit was a jog. Always. unimpressed
His pass rush was a bull rush, no dip and rip, no spin. Just a pure power rush. The defense never ran stunts either.
Solid tackler
Did his job on the dive option, was almost always the QB holding and pitching to the HB. Never to the dive back. He always took the dive back out.
He has a decent case of dunlop. His belly dunlop over his belt.

So IMO, he needs to drop 15 lbs and be a standup edge rusher. bull rushing RTs in the NFL at 262 aint gonna work.
He lacks twitch, and seems a bit stiff.
No idea if he can drop and cover in space, but I have my doubts.
Needs to develop a better pass rush set. Bull rush over and over just won't cut it
He is plenty powerful and is a solid tackler with strong hands

In his 13 games last year, he had 12 sacks, but 8.5 came in 3 games. He would disappear in other games, stat wise

Yo, Dead, it sounds like he has done what he was coached to do. The question I have is this...does he have the physical and mental makeup to transform himself into an AD type of disrupter from the interior under Donald's tutelage? If so, how far would he have to fall for you?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Reportedly met with DL Elijah Green Feb 13.

3030375March 08, 2023 12:27PM

Ok, so I watched his game against Harding in the 2021 playoffs

Deadpool191March 08, 2023 03:09PM

More interested in Dumas from southern

alyoshamucci114March 08, 2023 03:50PM

Re: Ok, so I watched his game against Harding in the 2021 playoffs

Leoram56March 09, 2023 05:24AM