Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zac Stacy sentenced to six months in jail for domestic violence

February 28, 2023 03:15AM
Only getting 6 months for that beating he gave his GF is a joke!!! That video of the beating was horrible. I felt so bad for that poor girl and the child who had to see it too!

I hope he gets the sh#t beat out of him in jail! Beating a girl like he did deserves more than 6 months...it should have been 6 years. He just wouldn't stop. That's bad enough but to do it in front on your own child too??? He is @#$%& of the earth and will do this again to some poor woman. 6 months, maybe out in 3, is not a deterrent IMO.

They should let that poor girl's father have 15 minutes alone with him while he is still in handcuffs! I hope he finds a new "GF" in jail that will treat him like the b#tch he is!

I was going to give the POS of the Year award to someone else but this @#$%& deserves it more! What a disgusting human being and one of the all time WORST people to ever be a Ram.

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 28, 2023, 6:07 AM EST

link

Former NFL running back Zac Stacy has been sentenced to six months in jail for two separate attacks on his ex-girlfriend.

A judge in Orange County, Florida sentenced Stacy on Monday evening, according to TMZ.com.

Stacy’s ex-girlfriend said in court documents that he “physically assaulted me several times because he wanted the money back he gave me for our rent. . . . He punched my legs, slapped me, picked me up by my arms, and threw me into my window, which broke. I had glass in my feet that I removed myself.”

Stacy pleaded guilty to one count of misdemeanor domestic violence battery and two counts of misdemeanor criminal mischief.

Stacy played for the Rams in 2013 and 2014 and for the Jets in 2015.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude261February 28, 2023 03:15AM

Re: Zac Stacy sentenced to six months in jail for domestic violence

Ramstien72February 28, 2023 03:43AM

15 minutes not enough......

Arkansas Ram126February 28, 2023 03:56AM

Understood AR!

Ramsdude95February 28, 2023 04:02AM