Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2/24/23 Article: Jalen Ramsey laughs about report that he's likely to be traded

February 25, 2023 03:53PM
Not sure of this was posted or not. Is he saying it might not be true?

Jalen Ramsey laughs about report that he's likely to be traded

Cameron DaSilva
February 24, 2023 4:51 pm PT

Jalen Ramsey may have played his last down as a member of the Los Angeles Rams. The All-Pro cornerback has been the subject of trade rumors this offseason and according to NFL Network, he’s now “very likely” to be traded in the next few weeks.

Shortly after Tom Pelissero tweeted his report, Ramsey shared his reaction to the news. He couldn’t help but laugh about it, adding that the “’story’ sounds better than the truth sometimes.”
Buy Rams Tickets

Ramsey said on Twitter recently that “maybe” he could be traded but guaranteed that he wouldn’t be cut.

Being one of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, Ramsey should have a strong trade market with several teams interested. With the league year starting on March 15, the Rams likely want to get a deal done before then, so a trade could come together quickly.

Twitter Link

Twitter Link

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2/24/23 Article: Jalen Ramsey laughs about report that he's likely to be traded Attachments

Ramsdude180February 25, 2023 03:53PM

Re: 2/24/23 Article: Jalen Ramsey laughs about report that he's likely to be traded

BerendsenRam71February 25, 2023 04:59PM