Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not liking this WR situation

March 19, 2022 12:58PM
Just listened to Jourdan on a chat and she reiterated a talking point I have heard a lot of recently. Why would the Rams tie up so much money in top end WR contracts? The thing I don't get is, if it is an issue. It is an issue of their own making. If signing Robinson is causing an issue why sign him in the first place? Why put Woods in a box where he might have to either negotiate his cap number down or leave his home town, at the same time Kupp gets a raise and worse than that a player that is not on his level gets brought in at his level salary wise? Especially when that player has zero sweat equity with the Rams? Teams do it all the time to net a player upgrade, however up until this past season there was no visible difference between Woods and Kupp. I don't know many that would say Robinson was cleary superior to Woods. Who is to say Stafford couldn't unlock Bobby Trees as well. Woods brings things to the offense I don't know that Robinson could or would. Lastly we already have AD in his feelings about Von leaving, who was only on the team half a season. From the outside that relationship pales in comparison to Woods bond with Kupp. Do we want both our best offensive and defensive players giving the front office the side eye? McVay has built a team with incredible team first chemistry this might be the beginning of the end of that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not liking this WR situation

RamsDynasty670March 19, 2022 12:58PM

I'd say it

Ram_Ruler179March 19, 2022 01:40PM

Re: Not liking this WR situation

AlbaNY_Ram231March 19, 2022 01:52PM

Now I am beyond PO'd

RamsDynasty167March 19, 2022 02:38PM