Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An excerpt from Jourdan’s latest column…

March 18, 2022 06:10AM
Here’s Jourdan…

Outlook: Again, I don’t think the Rams are done and they are certainly aware of their need for a pass-rusher, whether in this first phase of free agency or after biding their time for a bit. Currently, I expect them to be aggressive. They also will look at the cornerback market, but that player can’t affect their compensatory picks for next spring (so far they’ll get one apiece for losing Austin Corbett, Darious Williams, Sebastian Joseph-Day and Miller). This move may cause head-scratching in the short term because of the depth already in the receivers room, but if nothing else changes, Robinson is a great add in case they do lose Beckham or they retain him and he or Woods can’t come back the way the team is expecting.

Me. Jourdan keeps hinting that Robinson is just the first of several upcoming related moves. She is extremely well connected and I think we can assume that she has good sources.

Don’t be surprised if we see incoming players at Edge, Cb, ILB, or even Safety (remember how this D improved after they brought Weddle in?). Maybe ultimately at 2 or 3 of those positions.

Exciting times, huh?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An excerpt from Jourdan’s latest column…

Rams43481March 18, 2022 06:10AM

Re: An excerpt from Jourdan’s latest column…

The_Zone208March 18, 2022 06:23AM

Agree---if the player is worth it he's worth it

JimYoungblood53170March 18, 2022 07:03AM

Re: Agree---if the player is worth it he's worth it

The_Zone143March 18, 2022 07:16AM

She also speculates on trading Woods for Hunter

RamsFanSince69340March 18, 2022 07:03AM

Robinson...

Ramsfsninmd249March 18, 2022 07:15AM