Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cooper Kupp apologizes for accidentally ignoring Peyton Manning's texts for years

March 01, 2022 02:22PM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Cooper Kupp apologizes for accidentally ignoring Peyton Manning's texts for years

Cameron DaSilva
March 1, 2022 1:05 pm PT
Cooper Kupp has done very little wrong in the last year or so, leading the NFL in receiving and winning Super Bowl LVI, but he did make one mistake: He ghosted Peyton Manning.

On Instagram, the NFL’s official account shared a story told by Kupp in November about how he’s been mistakenly ignoring Manning’s text messages for years. Manning apparently never said who he was and Kupp found it strange, so he never responded to the texts.

Come to find out, it was Manning who was messaging Kupp.

“I got a message from a random number with a picture of him and I back at the Manning Passing Academy,” Kupp said. “And I was like, ‘That’s so weird. Who would have this picture?’

“I look back through the messages and they all line up with certain events where we’d seen each other. So I think I’ve been ghosting Peyton Manning for my entire NFL career.”

Kupp feels bad about ignoring Peyton’s texts, and honestly, who wouldn’t? It’s Peyton Manning.

My bad Peyton! pic.twitter.com/gGeaaap1b3

— Cooper Kupp (@CooperKupp) March 1, 2022
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooper Kupp apologizes for accidentally ignoring Peyton Manning's texts for years

BerendsenRam345March 01, 2022 02:22PM