Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Rams like the mid 1980s Lakers???

January 26, 2022 05:16AM
I USED to be a MEGA Lakers / NBA fan. Used to pace during games the way I do the Rams games now. Anyone else remember how the Lakers were called soft/ not physical at all etc etc. Loved my Lakers back then but to be honest...IT SHOWED! 1983, the Sixers swept the Lakers. Moses Malone was a beast that Jabbaar had no answer for. 1984....The HATED Celtics (Niners equivalent) pushed us around. Especially in that Hot Box Boston Garden. Bird bumped Cooper into the base line seats. McHale Clotheslined Rambis. The Celtics WERE IN THE LAKERS HEAD! THEN comes 1985.....Game one, NOTHING went right. IMO had nothing to do with physical vs finesse. But the REST of that series??? The Lakers FINALLY had their fill!!! The Lakers did not try to out Physical Boston. All they did was DO WHAT THEY DID, at an EXTREME pace! They KILLED Boston with the fast break. They didn't even TRY to play Boston's game of pushing n bumping. If Boston hit a shot??? Rambis was damn near yanking the ball from the net, getting to the baseline and getting it down court. The Celtics were EXHAUSTED! They didn't have answers in the Garden either. Lakers won it all there!!

SOOOOO...... I hope to see the Rams run the Niners to death. QUICK slants tp OBJ and Kupp....A series or two of no huddle, get to the line and GO!!.... Maybe a pass OR TWO from Akers. On D...... BLAST their Receivers at the LOS....AD has to play angry.

Simply put.....STOP IT with the "Oh My!!!" they have our scheme number CRAP! MASH THAT PEDDLE and make THEM say "OH SHI*!!!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Rams like the mid 1980s Lakers???

Ramgator158January 26, 2022 05:16AM

I do not get fans wanting to play the 49ers game either

Rams_81168January 26, 2022 07:53AM

Re: I do not get fans wanting to play the 49ers game either

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram105January 26, 2022 08:07AM

Exactly! I want the Rams to go into TRACK mode!

Ramgator170January 26, 2022 09:02AM

You may not be that far off

stlramz60January 26, 2022 09:12AM

Re: I do not get fans wanting to play the 49ers game either

Ekern5554January 26, 2022 09:28AM

Re: The Rams like the mid 1980s Lakers???

Ekern55121January 26, 2022 09:27AM