Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Buddy of mine laughed at me when I said Montana SMOKES Brady and Rodgers..

January 18, 2022 09:37AM
As best in OUR lifetime. I asked him if he REALLY thinks that Brady or Rodgers would survive the era when teams TRIED to "take out the QB"and flags were rarely thrown. I asked him how they'd fare vs the likes of L.T. I said Brady and Rodgers would have retired the next day after that Jim Burt hit in the 1986 Playoffs. Montana stormed back....has his back broken but wins the Super Bowl in 1988. The 1989 Niners in that Super Bowl were a MACHINE! Montana played in the era when a tap on the QBs shoulder was not a penalty and a fine. Montana never pouted on the sideline. Never threw a lap top or clipboard back in the day. Never played on a team KNOWN for cheating. Montana never "adjusted" ball pressure. Never acted like a self absorbed a$$ (Rodgers). Oh, Rodgers has just ONE Super Bowl.

People say its all apples / oranges or relative to the times. But simply flip flop. Imagine Montana in today's era of coddled QBs!!!?? And imagine Brady and Rodgers saying "Hello" to L.T. on a blind side blitz??
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Buddy of mine laughed at me when I said Montana SMOKES Brady and Rodgers..

Ramgator122January 18, 2022 09:37AM

How dare you!

Ramsdude70January 18, 2022 09:44AM

Rodgers saddled with that Cowboys coach

Rams_81114January 18, 2022 09:59AM