Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An early projection on 1st round players

February 25, 2021 09:32AM
This might help clarify a little what will be left when the 2nd round starts. Maybe not.

QBs: 5
Lawrence
Fields
Wilson
Lance
Jones

These guys are locked in barring a disaster.
Trask could slide in at the end for that 5th year option, but I doubt it.

RB: 0
Etienne, Harris have shots. But nothing I want to declare a lock. Its the devaluation of the RB position.

WR: 3
Chase
Waddle
Smith
These guys are locks. In some order.

Toney, Bateman and Marshall are all pretty solid 1st round options and at least 2 of these 3 will go in the 1st IMO. Just not a lock.

TE: 1
Pitts

Thats it. Freiermuth might get close, but I think he's a 2nd rounder.

OT: 3
Sewell
Darrisaw
Slater (he might be a OG)

I doubt Radunz climbs all the way into the 1st. Maybe Mayfield.

IL: 0
I think Wyatt Davis and Vera-Tucker have very good shots as OGs to make the 1st round. Just not a lock IMO

DL: 0
Onwuzurike and Barmore are probably 1st rounders. I just haven't done a ton of DL yet and neither screams elite.

Edge: 5
Rousseau
Paye
Ojulari
Phillips
Ossai

Thats about it. I keep hearing Tryon, but he is literally a 1 year wonder and with no combine, I don't know how he gets to the 1st.

LB: 3
Collins
Owusu-Koramoah
Parsons

As long as Parsons red flags don't get worse, this should be it for LBers in the 1st. I'm not near the Bolton fan others are.

CB: 2
Farley
Surtain

Thats it. Horn looks like a solid 2nd rounder. But as we know, CBs get overdrafted every year.

S: 0
Its a deep class, just no real super studs at the top. Guys that could make it: Moehrig and Holland

Thats 22 by count. i'd imagine 2 to 3 more WRs, a DT or 2, 1 S, at least 1 of the IL and maybe Horn at CB. Thats 32.

Hope this helps some.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An early projection on 1st round players

Deadpool250February 25, 2021 09:32AM

What I read and hear about this

RockRam137February 25, 2021 09:48AM

Re: What I read and hear about this...Thanks Deadpool.

oldschoolramfan102February 25, 2021 11:22AM