Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ebay Rams Finds Thread

November 12, 2020 04:19PM
Seen any interesting Rams items on Ebay? Things that make you go "WOW" or "Are you kidding me?". Post it here and share...

I just saw this really cool ring that made me say "WOW" and "Are you kidding me?" when I saw the price. Check it out...

Hurry before someone snaps this up quickly for only 25K! I like the part about they can arrange a phone call from Jack too! One of kind for sure and it looks beautiful!

Link

2001 NFL FOOTBALL HOF CHAMPION CHAMPIONSHIP RING JACK YOUNGBLOOD LA RAMS BALFOUR

Condition:
Used

“Very Good Cond ! Minor Hairline Crack in the 12 O'clock position. Keep in mind ring is 10x ”

Price:
US $25,000.00 O.B.O.

2001 NFL HALL OF FAME JACK YOUNGBLOOD CHAMPIONSHIP RING !

ONLY PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL FOOTBALL TO PLAY IN CONSECUTIVE GAMES

FINAL GAME OF SEASON - FOLLOWING PLAYOFF GAME - THEN SUPER BOWL WITH A BROKEN LEG

14K GOLD !

DIAMOND !

MADE BY JOSTENS !

COMES WITH FULL LETTER FROM JACK YOUNGBLOOD !

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE JACK YOUNGBLOOD CALL TO CONGRATULATE YOU

ON THE RING PURCHASE WE CAN ARRANGE THAT TOO !

ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE ENDS OF ALL TIME !

please email TJ's Memorabilia Inc, of Boca Raton, Fl with any questions.

WIKIPEDIA:

Youngblood was elected to NFL All-Pro teams five times (1974, 1975, 1976, 1978, 1979) during his 14 years with the Rams and was an All-NFC selection seven times (1974–80). In addition, Youngblood was a second-team All-Pro in 1973, 1977, and 1980 and was second-team All-NFC in 1973 and 1984. He was also named to seven Pro Bowls and was a first alternate to the game in 1984, his final season. Youngblood was on the 1984 All Madden team and was chosen by John Madden as the player who most exemplified the All-Madden team.

Youngblood is a member of the Los Angeles Rams' 50th Anniversary Team (1985), and the Rams All-Century Team chosen after the 1999 season. In October 2001 he was honored in the St. Louis Rams Ring of Fame, along with Jackie Slater. Youngblood was voted the Rams' Outstanding Defensive Linemen by the Rams' Alumni nine times (1973, 1975–76, 1978–81, and 1983–84).

Youngblood, in 1987, was voted to the Orange County (California) Sports Hall of Fame along with Pat McCormick, Ann Meyers and Cap Sheue.Four years earlier Youngblood was recognized as the 1983 Orange County Sportsman of the Year by the Orange County Youth Sports Foundation. Other notable honorees have been Jim Nantz, Peter Uberoth, John McKay, Bill Walsh, and Pete Carroll.

Youngblood played in 201 consecutive games, a Rams team record; he only missed one game in his 14-year NFL career. He was the Rams' defensive captain from 1977 through 1984 and was voted the recipient Dan Reeves award three times, which is awarded to the team's most valuable player. He had ​151 1⁄2 career sacks and led the Rams in sacks nine times despite playing first in assistant coach Ray Malavisi's stop-the-run-first defensive scheme and then in his final two seasons in defensive coordinator Fritz Shurmer's 3-4 two-gap scheme which limited some pass rush opportunities to make sure the opponent's running game was handled. His highest single-season sack total was 18 in 1979.

He was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001 along with Ron Yary,Lynn Swann, Jackie Slater, Mike Munchak, Marv Levy, and Nick Buoniconti and inducted in August in Canton,Ohio. Youngblood echoed his post-retirement sentiments in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech by stating, "I didn't sack the quarterback every time I rushed the passer. I didn't make every tackle for a loss. I guess — no one could. But, it wasn't because I didn't have the passion to, the desire to. I hope that showed".
Jack Youngblood was a terror. He had a lot of heart; he played hard, he played tough, and he was as quick as a hiccup. He was on the small side but he had great pass rush moves, just a hellacious player.

—Hall of Fame tackle Art Shell

Youngblood's style of play and perceived ability to play hurt brought many notations in NFL lore. In 1996 NFL Films named him to their list of the 100 Toughest Players of All-Time and in 2006 NFL writer Neil Reynolds featured Youngblood in his 2006 book "Pain Gang," in which Reynolds names Youngblood as one of the 50 Toughest players of All-Time. In addition, Blitz magazine, The Sporting News, Football Digest, and Sport magazine have singled Youngblood out as one of the toughest and one of the hardest hitting players of all-time. He was named by Yahoo! writer Charles Robinson as the best-ever player taken in the 20th slot of the 1st round of the NFL draft calling Youngblood "the essence of today's defensive end——a mixture of strength, toughness and speed that few ends boasted in the 1970s."In 2000, Sports Illustrated ranked Youngblood as No. 4 in its list of the greatest pass rushers of all-time, behind only Deacon Jones, Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor.

During his career, Jack won the respect of both teammates and opponents. Dan Dierdorf, a Hall of Fame tackle, said that Youngblood was "by far the toughest opponent I faced in my career", a thought echoed by Viking Hall of Fame tackle Ron Yary who said, "There wasn't anybody who was tougher to block than Jack". Other NFL greats such as Hall of Fame tackles Bob Brown and Rayfield Wright, rank Jack among the top players they faced. Opposing quarterbacks ranked Youngblood highly, with two of them, Fran Tarkenton and Roger Staubach, stating that Jack was the top defensive lineman they faced in their careers. Hall of Fame defensive tackle Merlin Olsen paid Youngblood the highest compliment by stating that Jack was the "perfect defensive end". Running backs also entered the chorus, "I remember bouncing off Jack Youngblood and it was just like a pillar of strength over there on the defense," Rocky Bleier recalled. "Jack played hurt, he played tough, and he was a great opponent."

To all the praise, Youngblood responded, "I don't consider myself tough, I consider myself a nut for some of the things I did". Youngblood concluded, "I wasn't the biggest guy, I certainly wasn't the strongest and I wasn't the fastest either. But I think one of my biggest assets was that I had an undeniable determination to be the best that has ever put his hand on the ground, I had a genuine desire to be great."

MADE BY JOSTENS !

PLEASE EBAY MESSAGE US WITH ANY QUESTIONS !

NOT A KNOCK-OFF OR COPY !

THE REAL DEAL !

ULTRA RARE !!!!

SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $35,000.00 +++ ????

VERY COOL DESIGN !

AWESOME DETAILS ON THE SIDES OF THIS RING !

14K GOLD

DIAMOND !

CHECK OUT ALL PICS !

MADE BY JOSTENS !

APPROX SIZE OF RING 15

WEIGHS APPROX A WHOPPING 40.2 GRAMS

BEAUTIFUL LOGO'S , DESIGN - ETC !

PICS ARE WORTH A 1000 WORDS ! AWESOME !
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DONOT HESITATE TO ASK !
THANK YOU

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ebay Rams Finds Thread

Ramsdude586November 12, 2020 04:19PM

NEW NFL Los Angeles Rams Helmet Made with Swarovski® Crystals + Case

Ramsdude265November 12, 2020 04:26PM

Starter Satin Jackets

Ramsdude260November 13, 2020 06:21AM

Vintage Los Angeles RAMS BOOSTER CLUB Jacket White satin Large 80’s LA Rams

Ramsdude330November 13, 2020 06:24AM

Re: Starter Satin Jackets

RAMbunctious202November 14, 2020 08:42AM

Re: Starter Satin Jackets

Ramsdude172November 14, 2020 09:01AM

Re:1979 De Longs Lettermans Rams Jacket Size Large /44, anyone interested Attachments

Ljsrams1962295November 14, 2020 10:04AM

Re: Re:1979 De Longs Lettermans Rams Jacket Size Large /44, anyone interested

Ramsdude228November 14, 2020 10:24AM

Hot Wheels Matchbox with LOS ANGELES RAMS Decals ONE-OF-A-KIND!

Ramsdude323November 14, 2020 04:35AM

Re: Hot Wheels Matchbox with LOS ANGELES RAMS Decals ONE-OF-A-KIND!

BerendsenRam198November 14, 2020 02:16PM

Vintage LA Los Angeles Rams Pro Player Denim Jacket

Ramsdude214November 15, 2020 06:13AM

Los Angeles Rams Game Worn Pants Size 40 Nike on Field strecheable material

Ramsdude175November 15, 2020 06:16AM

Vintage Tudor #520 NFL Electric Football Game/Los Angeles Rams/Dallas Cowboys

Ramsdude202November 26, 2020 01:25PM

VINTAGE 1960's HARTLAND LOS ANGELES RAMS RUNNING BACK w/ORIGINAL BOX COMPLETE!

Ramsdude184November 26, 2020 01:33PM

That's sad

stlramz170November 26, 2020 02:44PM