Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quick Post Game Thoughts

September 20, 2020 02:20PM
Good

-Wow does Henderson have some juice. Totally different level of speed/acceleration from him than other backs. Great to see him w the deep catch and the power finishes on the runs. We are loaded at rb.

-Edwards. Really watched him close after Note went out. Edwards was solid. Not going to say if he was better or worse until I see the all 22 but we are deep at oline. Last year we fell apart w an Oline injury. This year we dont miss a beat. That's how you win games consistently.

-Higbee is the key in many ways. When you see an outside zone run cutback for a big gain look for Higbee on his one on one block. When Higbee makes that block is when the big plays happen. Shout out to Higs. Also, he looks much more athletic and efficient in his movement. He's a very solid player that I used to not like much at all.

-Blythe--those reach blocks they ask him to make are so hard. But for a cheap center I really like Bythe.

-Those dbs are awesome. Williams going parallel for the pick in the end zone when we really needed a play. Troy Hill playing one of the toughest positions on the field like a stud.

-D Coaching--using the ends to slow the backs from getting into their routes. Good stuff.

-Goff throwing perfect pass all the first half.

Bad

-Our dropback passing game on defined pass downs is pure crap. If we ever get behind by score or on the chains we need massive improvement in the dropback pass game to have a chance. That was ugly today.

-Punt and kick returns. I would prefer they just down the ball prior to contact. The risk reward is not there. If we had a Dante Hall maybe I rethink that but for now just down the ball before traffic.

-Pressure. Non existent but the Eagles got rid of the ball quick. Still, we werent winning any one on ones. That needs to improve.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Quick Post Game Thoughts

rampage666469September 20, 2020 02:20PM

I don't think Jalen Ramsey gave up a reception all game.........nm

IowaRam164September 20, 2020 02:22PM

Re: Quick Post Game Thoughts - some more

ferragamo79269September 20, 2020 02:32PM

We went from best to worst STs

max198September 20, 2020 03:05PM

An awful lot of the problem is Sloman

Suh-weet!222September 20, 2020 03:16PM

Re: Quick Post Game Thoughts - some more