Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

questions on where the final roster, practice squad and ir landed

September 01, 2019 04:11PM
just a bunch of disconnected thoughts and questions that popped in my head as the final 53, practice squad and ir firmed up. pick and choose as you wish:

a) when neary comes off suspension, is demby waived and bumps kolone off the practice squad or do they keep 9 o linemen? if demby does go, where do they spend that roster spot?

b) when/if lawler is healthy, do they still keep 6 olb's? if not, who goes and where else do they spend the roster spot on?

c) is jojo still around to give someone, maybe webster, more time to improve as a return man? to me, jojo was outplayed by hodge and even greene at the wr position. if it's somebody already on the roster that would take over returns and jojo gets cut, where else do the spend jojo's roster spot on?

d) would they have signed allen to the ps over the wolford if the broncos didn't snatch him? wouldn't they have saved some cap space

e) not a question, just a sigh - jfm, peterson, hodge, parker - would have loved to see any and all smuggled onto the ps.

f) confused by the rb teaser. i thought kelly and davis showed well enough as a 4th rb. who could they be considering?

g) why did they ir alex bachman and hatfield? i sort of get carraway and young based on the mild buzz written up during the preseason. but bachman and hatfield? wouldn't they have saved by waived them with an injury settlement?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

questions on where the final roster, practice squad and ir landed

george_allen525September 01, 2019 04:11PM

Re: questions on where the final roster, practice squad and ir landed

CROMWELL21248September 01, 2019 05:43PM

george_allen173September 02, 2019 12:36PM

CraigMatson189September 02, 2019 05:33AM

george_allen180September 02, 2019 12:39PM