Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bad beat in my FFL last night......

September 11, 2018 01:55PM
Fantasy geeks can relate to this... where every win is crucial and loses are very co$tly

So, anyways.... I'm down 45 points going into the Rams game with only Greg Z and the Rams defense left to play for me.

I need a miracle to say the least....and what do you know- Marcus Peters takes a pick six for 50 yards thumbs up smiley I look to check my score and see I'm down less then 1 point, but quickly realize I still have GZ to kick the extra point.

BANG!!! He nails it and I'm up 131.95 to 131.25

But, and unfortunately it's a bigger but than Kim Kardashian, the Raiders only need 23 yards to hit the 350 yard mark and give my defense -4 points.

Uuuughhh..... the Raiders after what looked like just trying to run the clock out, Carr throws a garbage time 30 yard pass to Cook......I'm deadarghhh.gif

I end up losing.....had GZ made the first kick, I would have won, but who knows how the game would have gone if he made that. One of the worst bad beats I've ever had in fantasy.

Oh well.... the Rams won and that all I really care about at the end of the day, but damn that would have been a sweet win!!!

At least I made some money off my idiot Raider fan friends from work

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bad beat in my FFL last night......

Rampage2K-381September 11, 2018 01:55PM

Re: Bad beat in my FFL last night......

Classicalwit146September 11, 2018 02:55PM