Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

March 31, 2018 06:18PM
We need improvement and marked growth from our QB he is undoubtably franchise caliber. We also need to correctly identify who on this offense is able to raise their game as well. Woods singly stands out at WR. Kupp would be that next one who must grow in the key moments and eliminate some drops. Will Reynolds, Cooper, Thomas or Austin breakout? Did we get it right with Everett? I am not sure and that is the answer McVay Snead and Co need to identify and answer soundly. I think we need to draft a high caliber WR that also fits our Offense not one that is a theoretical mismatch like Watkins. We failed to get more from Watkins and TA and that lays at the feet of McVay more so than those players whose strength and weaknesses are historical. Again last year is gone but this season should not have the same blindspots and disappointments. I don’t want our target positions next year to be the same ones fans are clamoring about this off-season and last year. So for the record I want to see some improvement and growth wth or correcting made before 2018 is over. Not wanting to wait until 2019.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2018 06:21PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

BumRap428March 31, 2018 06:18PM

Re: McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

Classicalwit94April 01, 2018 03:02AM

Re: McVay, Snead and coaching staff getting credit raises anti IMO

David Deacon124April 01, 2018 03:23AM