Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just wanted to say, "I'm thankful....."

March 30, 2018 08:41AM
Been a Ram Fan since Roman Gabriel was bombing it to Jack Snow! There's been a lot of coaches, front office people, GM's and all. And there have been changes- CBA, owners, cities, media perception not to mention wars, winning and losing, dealing with 49er nitwits, cowgirls and the now aging Patritott's. Know many of you outrank me by light years living through all of the above. And not that I'm creating something to worship but feels and is so much fun to watch, read and raise a hand to the Rams this last year or so! It started with new coach hire, then FA then the draft, then preseason into the 11-4 flip!

I am thankful!

And I am thankful for all the comments, insights, collaborative wishing, hawking, all around our favorite team on this board! Really appreciate the perspectives (learned how to handle the sharp and biting ones)! Thankful for the boards' administrative stones in keeping us all from running off a cliff! This year has been a JUMP! And I am thankful for each player's part in it! Looking forward to many more seasons of play! Thanks all!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just wanted to say, "I'm thankful....."

k3591March 30, 2018 08:41AM

dilly dilly

AlbaNY_Ram185March 30, 2018 08:44AM