Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An intriguing post about a turnover in Titan game by Rambitious1...

January 04, 2018 02:50PM
This concept is thought provoking to me. Might be a confidence builder for some of us. Lol.

Here’s Rambitious1...

Rams did something unusual vs the Titans...

.....that has gone unnoticed by everyone. And I hope this gives everyone more confidence moving forward. I call this my 'cheap score' factor.

When an NFL team gets a score from their defense (fumble recovery/run for TD or a pick 6) unless the other team gets one, or at least a TD from their special teams, the team getting that defensive score wins something like 95% or more of the time. I found this information some time ago and lost it, I am still looking for it- just to support my statement.

However, in the Titans game after the Rams gave up that fumble recovery scoop and score, they just came back and won. When I was watching that, I was hoping we would get that 'cheap score' back as that is the easiest way to get even.....but when we won without it I got really pumped for the playoffs!

The likelihood of this being just coincidence (Rams winning without a 'cheap score') is VERY small...it is more likely that the Rams are MUCH MUCH better than the Titans. By that I mean that it is an indicator that the Rams are a 'Very' Elite team, in fact better than their record indicates.

JMHO....
I will continue to look for this statistic and post back when I find it.

Go Rams!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An intriguing post about a turnover in Titan game by Rambitious1...

Rams43289January 04, 2018 02:50PM

that fact did occur to me

L.A.Rams111January 04, 2018 02:58PM

I think it's if you get a D-score and have a 100 yard rusher

Blue and Gold106January 04, 2018 03:02PM