Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who's house? Whose Goff sides?

October 23, 2017 03:16PM
Two things the Rams PA guy with his "Who's house" fire up the crowd thing,got way more play from it from them Brits then he ever has from the Colisseum crowd.

Found it very cool to hear such a loud enthusiastic response RAMS HOUSE every single time.

Wonder how many of our men in horns noticed that? It hit me yeah Stan gave up a key divisional home game(small price to pay for LA relocation)but unlike on past trips to the UK seems like their were a lot more Brits brought in on rooting for the Rams.

Think the PA guy might have had something to do with that. Think about it these middle aged guys have been raised singing their club fight songs over and over watching matches on the pitch...they left their women at home..so they are hanging with their buddies and those fight songs and a bunch of beer are their only way to shave of some nervous energy.

So this Yankee with crazy accent(their ears) asking them to yell some nonsense did more for establishing who they were rooting for than anything previously.

Goff sides you ask? Well I asked myself why Zona got caught encroaching so many times ? And after rewatching I've come to the conclusion that Goff throws his hand and arms forward in middle of his cadence almost every time he's in the gun a subtle sway a reach and on the tube it's hard to tell if he times his voice inflection to this swing ,but it seems obvious to me that some of the Card D-line had their eyes on Goff...and in fact I won't be surprised if some savvy future opponents coach sends some tape to the league office crying illegal

Whose Goff sides I ask? Not sure? But I'll bet my last schilling Twikenham stadium yesterday was most certainly the RAMS HOUSE!!!
Just ask Bruce Arians

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2017 03:46PM by Headslap75.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who's house? Whose Goff sides?

Headslap75583October 23, 2017 03:16PM

Re: Who's house? Whose Goff sides?

no name217October 23, 2017 03:40PM

Headslap75231October 23, 2017 03:49PM

Ekern55301October 23, 2017 07:13PM