Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sudden Star(s) of Day Pychic Impressions

October 08, 2017 05:57AM
I get some funny hunches before and during games about individuals who could be making a flash a tweak or significant impact on a moment in the the game or one who could ...if given an opportunity make a major explosion towards the win.
As yet my feelings will not be represented as personal Horiscopes who house is rising in what house .
All that matters is the Rams stay rising in the NFL standings and we protect our House !!!

Here we go ..
First up players shimmimering with big moment prowess ...

Reading sez...

Carrier at TE - He is going to pop open past the Seattle Linebackers given and opportunity. For the record I believe he's been on the cusp of a couple splash entries down field last few weeks ..Rams throw the dice his way and let it happen not taking anything away from the other TE's .

Next.. Troy Hill - Seattle has some Scrappy receivers but only one of them has me and probably the Ram DBs as a whole looking over their shoulders and getting a twitchy eye against a quick six.
That is Lockett .
I have a thought Hill and or Webster will have the most chances to snuff him out .
And do it.
I'm somehow feeling Hill to make a big play over Webster this game but I think Webster will be fine.
Last of the minor pulses before my mention of my number one guy rising today..
Josh Reynolds is chomping in the chute to come up big..
I know we have to give respect and touches to Gurley and Tavon , the TEs and Kupp but Reynolds is a swing at the fences Brice Butler type talent with length and is just waiting for a swing at a end zone parking permit ..
Pay it to him and he'll be worth more than tokens on the scoreboard .
I know others have had the same vibrations about him so yeah he doesn't take much divining skill or guesswork here or in Ram coaching rooms..
So Goff will undoubtebly know with his two plain eyes before his third ...when there's a plumb for picking to Reynolds.

Ok lastly my Nova star pick of the day ...

And yeah this should also be clear to our group with our severe and intense mental focus under the icon of De' Ram .
I'm talking Mr Johnson ..He of the noted school in Boston.
I believe is going to be ascending with a sharp degree today .And I know he will be prepped and ready after getting his feet dipped a bit last week and contributing well to closing the curtain on the Dallas victory.
Johnson has the Surmame /namesake in Ram history to live up to (long time fans know who I mean ..😊 ) as well as the fevor of Joyner to maintain at FS as he reveals his Star in the division a little more today .
So feet wet last week .

Maybe he's dipped in Ram Gold today .

So those are my takes

.I hope the guys I mentioned and the rest of the team grit thier teeth and launch into the breech of every opportunity with fire !

Let every Herd member massage Victory and positive energy into their veiwing or listening areas also and enjoy the journey !!

And if you are attending game ...
Crackle crackle buzz buzz and burn Bright ou to there with power and enthusiasm.
Victory is right on the cusp people .
Give it your darn best push to help our guys.
My spirit will be right out thier tipping passes our way and bending the flight of the football if possible .
And my my big little butt will be up and down in seat .
Voice raised till clock hits 00:00 !!
I'll call 911 if I bust a vein but they better get me to a transistor or a tv set stat if calimamity falls somewhere in my cards from excertion. 😉😎
Hopefully not that serious for me lol.

Gooooo Rams !!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2017 06:28AM by CraigMatson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sudden Star(s) of Day Pychic Impressions

CraigMatson385October 08, 2017 05:57AM

Re: Sudden Star(s) of Day Pychic Impressions

Rams43161October 08, 2017 07:23AM

Re: Sudden Star(s) of Day Pychic Impressions

CraigMatson145October 08, 2017 08:20AM

For what it's worth ...

RFL149October 08, 2017 08:56AM

As one HOF'er put it...

Guard202October 08, 2017 10:50AM