Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Best available free agents, top five QBs, and Tom Brady roast reactions | FNIA | NFL on NBC

May 07, 2024 01:30PM
Best available free agents, top five QBs, and Tom Brady roast reactions | FNIA | NFL on NBC

NFL on NBC

244K subscribers

2,918 views May 7, 2024 #NFL #fnia
Devin McCourty & Chris Simms discuss the best available free agents, Devin gives his Top 5 QBs, and the guys react to the Tom Brady Roast. #NFL #fnia

(0:00) Simms has a couple bones to pick with Devin, including his interior design tastes
(3:26) Best available free agents
(16:23) Joe Burrow is back at practice
(20:09) Which teams helped themselves the most this offseason?
(29:57) Simms explains his Top 40 QB process, while Devin reveals his Top 5 QB right now
(44:40) The guys react to the wildly entertaining Tom Brady Roast

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Best available free agents, top five QBs, and Tom Brady roast reactions | FNIA | NFL on NBC

Ramsdude85May 07, 2024 01:30PM

Re: VID: Best available free agents, top five QBs, and Tom Brady roast reactions | FNIA | NFL on NBC

Ramboni32May 07, 2024 07:46PM

What are you seeing on your end? Attachments

Ramsdude26May 08, 2024 02:27AM

Re: What are you seeing on your end?

Ramboni23May 08, 2024 04:25AM

Got ya

Ramsdude16May 08, 2024 04:30AM