Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The discussions on the good/bad of the RAMS moving up in the 2nd round....

May 05, 2024 05:53AM
Makes me wonder how it would have gone IF they had made a move up in the 1st to get Bowers. They would have had to give up a lot more but would it have been considered great move, or would there have been push back as there was with the RAMS giving up to much for Fiske?

Since Bowers was considered more of a "Blue chip " prospect would all the draft assets needed to move up been looked upon as not being such a big deal? IMO I would have been very disappointed if they went (as rumors have said) and gotten the deal for Bowers. It's all water under the bridge of course, I am just bringing up the issue of several being "put off" by giving too much for Fiske, but I think those very people would have been happy about giving up much more to get Bowers.

That to me would show that it's really not so much for some about giving up assets as it is doing for the person who you would choose over another.....Does Fiske bring more to the table where the RAMS need it, or would Bowers have done more if they went up and got him? Would it be better if the RAMS went out and improved an already decent O, or addressed a defense that was of lesser quality? Which way would likely help the team moving forward into 2024 and beyond?

I think they did well moving up for Fiske, and I think he fits a hole much more so than if they got a TE in the 1st with us having a solid if not stellar TE room as we sit. I don't think they over spent either...everything is predicated on Fiske filling out well, but the same could have been said about Bowers IF they got him....If they got Bowers Verse would be elsewhere to boot, and Fiske a good shot being elsewhere as well......Losing 2 to get 1 and add in the draft picks gone as well.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The discussions on the good/bad of the RAMS moving up in the 2nd round....

roman18118May 05, 2024 05:53AM

Re: The discussions on the good/bad of the RAMS moving up in the 2nd round....

ramithard54May 05, 2024 06:31AM

Re: The discussions on the good/bad of the RAMS moving up in the 2nd round....

azramfan45May 05, 2024 06:44AM