Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Locked on Rams - Matthew Stafford Contract Issue With Rams, Rams Sign Boston Scott, Beaux Limmer Steal of the Draft!

May 01, 2024 11:26AM
Matthew Stafford Contract Issue With Rams, Rams Sign Boston Scott, Beaux Limmer Steal of the Draft!

Locked On Rams
12.6K subscribers

2,729 views Premiered 4 hours ago Locked On Rams Podcast
NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported that Matthew Stafford wants the Rams to modify his contract. D-Mac and Travis discuss if the Rams should accommodate their Pro Bowl quarterback. Next, the Rams might have drafted one of the steals of the draft in Arkansas center Beaux Limmer, who they drafted in the sixth round. Plus, the Rams signed runningback Boston Scott!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Locked on Rams - Matthew Stafford Contract Issue With Rams, Rams Sign Boston Scott, Beaux Limmer Steal of the Draft!

Ramsdude72May 01, 2024 11:26AM