Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Same here 43!

April 27, 2024 01:50PM
Rams43
I see 3 new starters.

Several strong contributors in some kind of rotation.

A new kicker that probably could be considered a 4th starter in Karty.

Players for the new ST kickoff rules.

Snead and McVay are now working so well together that it’s almost become a mind meld thing.

This looks like the 2nd consecutive magnificent draft to me. Possibly even better than the 2023 version and that’s saying something.

Color me VERY impressed.

At least on paper, this has been one of my favorite drafts in a long time. Sure there were drafts that we might have drafted a better player or two but this draft seems like a "complete" draft.

I can't remember so many good comments about our picks..almost every one! I am impressed as well my friend! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Need/value has intersected on virtually every pick in this draft so far…

Rams4387April 27, 2024 01:46PM

Right there with you, 43. NM

NewMexicoRam25April 27, 2024 01:48PM

Same here 43!

Ramsdude30April 27, 2024 01:50PM

Yep, consistent quality.

BC Ramsfan30April 27, 2024 01:52PM