Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good stuff RamBill

April 27, 2024 01:45PM
RamBill
Tyler Davis

Greg Beacham@gregbeacham

Tyler Davis is a big Aaron Donald fan, and his agent already got him a Rams hat. He’s close friends with Rams TE Davis Allen, his former Clemson teammate

He already admires ACC rivals Jared Verse & Braden Fiske: “They’re some dawgs for sure. We got a bunch of dawgs on the Rams.”

Greg Beacham@gregbeacham

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney tells us that Rams pick Tyler Davis is a future team captain who “will quickly separate from the others” once he gets the chance on the field:

Greg Beacham@gregbeacham

The Rams use the 196th overall pick on Clemson DL Tyler Davis, who was there 5 years & made the past 3 All-ACC first teams.

LA is picking grown men. Davis is the 5th player drafted by the Rams who was born in the year 2000 & played several seasons of college ball.

Jack@MidWestLAFan

Tyler Davis: 91.1 run defense grade since 2022 (3rd among DTs)

Merrell Mann@merrellmann

Tyler Davis- DRAFTED- Los Angeles Rams. Ends his career at Clemson having 52 defensive starts, a school record previously held by Christian Wilkins. That’s also 2,018 snaps over 56 total games…in case you’re wondering.

Clemson Football@ClemsonFB

When the dream becomes real. See Tyler's reaction when his name appears on ESPN as the Rams pick: [twitter.com]

Thanks for posting these! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Limmer and Whittington Tweets

RamBill283April 27, 2024 01:31PM

Tyler Davis Tweets Attachments

RamBill101April 27, 2024 01:42PM

Good stuff RamBill

Ramsdude57April 27, 2024 01:45PM

Joshua Karty Tweets

RamBill72April 27, 2024 01:56PM

The "grown men" comment-----so what about Sam Hartman, ND QB?

NewMexicoRam45April 27, 2024 02:01PM

Limmer has that versatility to play anywhere on the line

NewMexicoRam52April 27, 2024 01:44PM

I think that's important to McVay

Ramsdude48April 27, 2024 01:46PM