Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deadpool's 2024 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board - after Round 5

April 27, 2024 11:12AM
Deadpool
So far 4 for 4, and I said in a post Friday night to go get Verse's teammate Fiske and they did, so I'm pretty happy. Kinchens was a top 1 or 2 SAF before testing, and I had him at the end of round 3, thrilled with this pick. Corum had better tape last year, but I had read or heard that he was injured or dinged up for most of the season this year. So he could be a real steal. Like that pick.

Again, red is Rams picks taken, green are my targets

7. Jared Verse - EDGE - FSU - 6'-4" 254 lbs. - Twitched up, speed to power merchant that can really apply pressure to OL early in the rep. Solid setting an edge as well.

25. Braden Fiske - IDL - FSU - 6'-5" 292 lbs. - Good athlete that is a super smooth mover, big time motor and quick.

58. Brenden Rice - WR - USC - 6'-2" 208 lbs. - Good size and physicality for the position. He is a very good route runner with good hands. Won't blow you away downfield.

64. Kamren Kinchens - SAF - Miami - 5'-11" 203 lbs. - Turnover machine, brings it when in the box. Not the rangiest SAF in the class.

80. Gabriel Murphy - EDGE - UCLA - 6'-2" 247 lbs. - Really athletic and technically sound. His length is what I worry about. Big motor.

81. Malik Washington - WR - Virginia - 5'-9" 191 lbs. - Slot WR, tough to bring down after the catch. Excellent hands. Super limited route tree, all I saw was short stuff.

82. DJ James - CB - Auburn - 6'-0" 175 lbs. - Lean, fast and has a smooth lower half. Good ball skills, Can he hang outside at that weight? Iffy run supporter.

85. Johnny Wilson - WR - FSU - 6'-6" 231 lbs. - that size combined with over 35" arms gives him an insane catch radius. Good speed and is a problem in the open field. I wish he was more physical.

86. Blake Corum - RB - Mich. - 5'-8" 205 lbs. - He will wear you down and grind out yards despite his size. Excellent contact balance and good vision. Lacks a HR gear, seemed to have a down season.

87. Mekhi Wingo - IDL - LSU - 6'-0" 284 lbs. - He's nimble and has a great first step, good motor. Power and length can give him issues.

90. Beau Brade - SAF - Maryland - 6'-0" 203 lbs. - Solid against the run and the pass. Makes plays on the ball and plays with physicality. Not the rangiest safety. split safety fit.

91. Tyler Davis - IDL - Clemson - 6'-2" 301 lbs. - Explosive NT with powerful hands and a good understanding of leverage. Pass rush needs refinement.

95. Michael Pratt - QB - Tulane - 6'-3" 217 lbs. - Can make all the throws, good in play action, atheltic enough to create outside the pocket. Slow processer.

96. Leonard Taylor III - IDL - Miami - 6'-4" 303 lbs. - Good overall strength, nice first step and is athletic. Needs technique work to unlock full potential.

106. Dallin Holker - TE - Colorado St. - 6'-3" 241 lbs. - Super reliable pass catcher that has great hands. A try hard blocker, but not a strength.

110. Jaheim Bell - TE - FSU - 6'-2" 241 lbs. - He is a multi positional. Slot, in line, H back. A seam buster that lacks blocking punch.

114. Jaylen Harrell - EDGE - Mich. - 6'-4" 250 lbs. - Speed to power rusher with a great motor and an innate ability to find the ball. Could use a power up in the strength dept.

119. Kamal Hadden - CB - Tenn. - 6'-1" 196 lbs. - Scheme diverse CB with good ball production, and good size for the position. A bit stiff in his movement.

124. Christian Jones - OT - Texas - 6'-5" 305 lbs. - He's a mauler with good power and decent length. Not an athlete and kinda heavy footed. RT experience, RT in the pros.

125. Fabien Lovett Sr. - IDL - FSU - 6'-4" 314 lbs. - He's a double team eater with his power and length. 2 gap run stuffing NT with little pass rush juice.

127. Myles Cole - DE - Texas Tech - 6'-6" 278 lbs. - Height/weight/speed trifecta that is super long and keeps blockers out of his body. Lacked production for his profile.

128. Sataoa Laumea - OG - Utah - 6'-4" 319 lbs. - RT and RG experience. Good power and average athleticism, but lacks length keeping him at RG.

130. Khristian Boyd - IDL - Northern Iowa - 6'-4" 317 lbs. - Quick first step and good power can push a pocket. Good motor with good awareness of the ball. A bit stiff and needs more pass rush moves.

135. KT Leveston - OG - Kansas St. - 6'-4" 326 lbs. - OT that will probably end up as an OG. Mauler style that needs technical improvement. gap/power scheme.

136. Keith Randolph Jr. - IDL - Illinois - 6'-4" 296 lbs. - Uses leverage and decent power to rack up tackles. Doesn't offer a ton in pass rush, but he can muddle a pocket.

137. MJ Devonshire - CB - Pitt - 5'-11" 186 lbs. - Man cover corner with long arms and very good ball skills. Run support needs work. Man scheme

138. Cornelius Johnson - WR - Mich. - 6'-3" 212 lbs. - Great size, physical, good athlete, OK speed. plus run blocker. Poor route runner.

142. Dwight McGlothern - CB -Arkansas - 6'-2" 185 lbs. - Ballhawk with great size. At his best in zone facing the action. Run support is poor. OK speed.

143. Dylan Laube - RB/WR - New Hampshire - 5'-10" 206 lbs. - He is a WR in a RB body. Has played out of the slot, returned both punts and kicks. Good route runner with good hands. Undersized as a RB.

144. Nathaniel Watson - ILB - Miss. St. - 6'-2" 233 lbs. - Stack and shed ability, good blitzer, a thumper and I think he can drop into zone coverage. Not sideline to sideline and a bit stiff.

146. Ryan Flourney - WR - SE Missouri St. - 6'-1" 202 lbs. - Has good size and hands. Physical after the catch. Route running is ok, physical corners give him problems.

147. Javion Cohen - OG - Miami - 6'-4" 324 lbs. - Played OT, but mostly LG. He's fairly athletic with good power. Seems disjoined in his movement, which limits effectiveness.

148. Dillon Johnson - RB - Washington - 6'-0" 217 lbs. - A bruiser back with good vision and is tough after contact. A bit upright as a runner and lacks HR speed.

150. Cedric Johnson - EDGE - Ole Miss - 6'-3" 260 lbs. - A speed to power converter. Can set a solid edge and works from a two and 3 point stance. Spin move, needs more in his pass rush toolbox.

153. Cody Schrader - RB - Missouri - 5'-9" 202 lbs. - He competes his tail off. He's a tough runner with a little wiggle. Lacks HR speed and is only an average pass catcher. Good blitz pickup. Perfect for STs

154. Grayson Murphy - EDGE - UCLA - 6'-2" 251 lbs. - Gabriel's identical twin. Not quite as athletic, but tenacious with the same big motor and an NFL ready spin move. Lenth is my same concern.

155. Tahj Washington - WR - USC - 5'-10" 174 lbs. - I like him as a tough little slot WR with tremendous ST value. KR, PR and a gunner. He's a tazmanian devil.

157. Kimani Vidal - RB - Troy - 5'-8" 213 lbs. - Physical runner with good contact balance and is a good pass catcher. Good, not great speed and not a ton of wiggle.

158. Johnny Dixon - CB - Penn St. - 5'-11" 188 lbs. - Aggressive and scheme diverse, can play inside and out. Lacks long speed and his transition is rough.

159. Logan Lee - DL - Iowa - 6'-5" 281 lbs. - A nice blend of power and athletic ability, neither is extrordinary, Good motor and can set an edge against the run. 34 DE

160. Jordan Whittington - WR - Texas - 6'-1" 205 lbs. - Physical before and after the catch. Good run blocker and could be a monster on STs with the new rules. Lacks route running and HR gear.

161. Marcus Harris - DL - Auburn - 6'-2" 286 lbs. - Strong with a good first step, can play up and down the line, depending on the situation. Not a real flexable athlete, tad undersized.

163. Myles Murphy - DT - UNC - 6'-4" 309 lbs. - Powerful run stopper that can fill gaps and plug up the middle. Lacks the agility to really impact the passing game.

164. Xavier Weaver - WR - Colorado - 6'-0" 169 lbs. - Good route runner with solid hands and is a plus punt returner. Needs to get stronger/add good weight, can be bullied.

165. Jase McClellan - RB - Alabama - 5'-10" 221 lbs. - 3 down back with great contact balance and some wiggle, I like his vision. lacks explosiveness and long speed.

166. Steele Chambers - ILB - Ohio St. - 6'-1" 226 lbs. - Sideline to sideline range with a nose for the ball. Can drop into coverage. Struggles shedding blocks, needs to get stronger.

167. Devon Culp - TE - Washington - 6'-3" 231 lbs. - Fast with the ability to win at all 3 levels. Hands are hit and miss at times, needs to get stronger if he wants to block inline.

168. Zion Tupuola-Fetui - EDGE - Washington - 6'-3" 244 lbs. - Speed to power converter with a decent set of pass rush skills and an explovise motor. Needs to get better at setting an edge.

171. Nelson Ceaser - EDGE - Houston - 6'-3" 254 lbs. - An edge setter and a speed to power rusher. Can drop into zone coverage. Not super bendy or twitchy.

173. - Joshua Karty - K - Stanford - 6'-2" 207 lbs. - Big time range with improved accuracy year after year.

174. Cam Little - K - Arkansas - 6'-1" 172 lbs. - Good accuracy from 50 in. Leg to kick 55

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deadpool's 2024 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board - after Round 4

Deadpool363April 27, 2024 08:58AM

Re: Deadpool's 2024 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board - after Round 4

Ekern5571April 27, 2024 09:08AM

Hey DP, what do you think about.....

ScRAM66April 27, 2024 10:27AM

Just outside my 220.

Deadpool45April 27, 2024 11:25AM

Re: Just outside my 220.

ScRAM20April 27, 2024 12:40PM

Deadpool's 2024 Rams Vertically Stacked Big Board - after Round 5