Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's a great feeling to get a pick where you want it.....

April 27, 2024 05:14AM
I wanted Fiske in the 3rd and it was nice to think the "Brain Trust" was on the same wave length. I think they had to make the move simply because the DT's were going 1, 2 3 in the 3rd. He wouldn't have had any chance of getting to 52. It's also good for both Verse and Fiske to go together to make LA have a taste of familiarity.

I didn't think about Blake at all, like many was wanting Estime. Blake seems like Williams II and not a change of pace/type back. That said I can't say anything bad about a RB with great field vision and he has that. I don't think you can go bad with 2 Kenyons. Just hope they can stay healthy. Looks like Evans is going to be sitting even more, if that's possible.

I wanted a S, but it was Mustapha I was wanting, but looking at it know Mustapha is more like Yeast.....he'll blow you up, and he can be around the ball as well, but he's not big on getting the ball out of the air. Kinchen seems to have a good ability to play long, something we missed badly with S out of the play on long balls. He seems to be able to get in on chances of INT's...something that has been sorely missed. I watched the phone interviews and I must say he seemed to be the most immature of the bunch hope that doesn't bode into anything negative in his start in the NFL. He is the youngest of the bunch for sure, and he IMO acted it in the phone call.

This draft seems to be draft 2023 II but that can't be proven until the year is over....the players however seem to be clones of 2023 with their demeanor's IMO. The smiles that Puka, Turner have are evident in Verse and Fiske, the all work is seen in Blake as in Williams, Kinchen seems to be kinda.....IDK.....his play on the field says something for sure regardless of his off field act(phone interview).

Gotta get some guys today for ST for sure some role bodies, I still would like Muasau as a ILB, a kicker is coming for sure.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's a great feeling to get a pick where you want it.....

roman1875April 27, 2024 05:14AM