Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So far Rams have made solid , good picks

April 26, 2024 10:25PM
No reaches, drafted very good value (according to most draft experts, including alyo and deadpool on our board) at need positions . Can not argue a lot here.

Personally I would have preferred Sweat over Fiske but still a good value pick . The way all those DTs went off the board Snead and McVay probably had not other choice than to trade up. Giving up a 2nd rounder was steep but if the Rams have the season we all hope for this pick should be at the end of the 2nd round next year. Value wise that pick will be in the vicinity of our Nr. 83 this year since you usually have to subtract around 10-20% value for future picks in the draft value charts.

Lets hope the Rams can hit on some diamonds in the rough as they have done repeatedly over the last years. ANother Pucaesque pick certainly would come in handily.

I am especially looking for a speedster at WR, another big body for the d-line, a pure speed rusher, a kicker , a C to back up Avila and a change of pace RB with the ability for the home run who also can catch the ball.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So far Rams have made solid , good picks

dodgerram203April 26, 2024 10:25PM

Re: So far Rams have made solid , good picks

oldschoolramfan52April 27, 2024 06:48AM

Re: So far Rams have made solid , good picks

Ramkind39April 27, 2024 07:00AM

Re: I agree!!!!

oldschoolramfan33April 27, 2024 07:16AM