Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jourdan on Stafford, Corum and Kinchens

April 26, 2024 07:12PM
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
18m
On the NFL Network report from yesterday on Matthew Stafford's contract, Sean McVay says "I've had good dialogue with Matthew. We'll keep those things in-house, but he's been working with our guys."
Says group has discussed the contract. Adds "there's nothing more important than
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
18m
making sure that he feels appreciated and that he knows we love him and want him to lead the way. I think that commitment that I think he wants to have can be reciprocated, and we want to work towards figuring that out."
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
18m
On on-site participation in voluntary OTAs as football activities open, McVay says "we're going to take it a day at a time, we're gonna try to figure it out."

Les Snead says, "we're definitely jacked to have Matthew as our QB."
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
48m
The Rams are picking Miami safety Kamren Kinchens at No. 99, Dane Brugler's No. 79 overall prospect. Per Brugler, Kinchens has great spatial/positional understanding especially playing from depth/two high - something the Rams prioritize over more average speed testing.
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
53m
Rams are back on the clock for pick No. 99.
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
1h
I mentioned this spring I could see the Rams drafting a player who reminds them a bit of Williams, because they're not trying to deviate from how they ran the ball last year. If Williams needs a spell for any reason (including keeping fresh legs), they want to run the same stuff.
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
1h
The Rams are taking Michigan running back Blake Corum at pick No. 83, the partner for lead rusher Kyren Williams and Dane Brugler's No. 77 overall prospect in this draft class. The Rams look to the draft for this position every year.

RFS69
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jourdan on Stafford, Corum and Kinchens

RamsFanSince69241April 26, 2024 07:12PM

Re: Brugler/Dochterman on Corum and Kinchens

RamsFanSince6969April 26, 2024 07:14PM