Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: So which Edge guy went to the best place?

April 26, 2024 09:46AM
roman18
Latu going to the colts.....I don't think the colts have any backfield or much of 1, but I seem to remember them having a decent line.
He was more of a 4-3 end to me, so this makes good sense

Dallas to Minnesota....I really wasn't all high on him anyway, he wasn't a guy I particularly wanted for Edge. But I think they have a decent D to start out in.
As good a fit a there is,

Chop to Miami....I like this for him, I think the dolphins have a good makeup and he adds to it.
A 4-3 end will have to learn a lot, but a good fit, transition should not be a problem,

Verse to RAMS...can't help but be a homer, but I do think the additions to the backend and our line even without AD has some horses. I think with Young on his other side it's a pretty formidable Edge attack....not sure on them controlling the edge though, I thought that Latu had that as a great part of his game.
being honest this is the least-best fit. Not that it will be a problem but he's a 4-3 to me .. maybe a bit of a tweener. But he has some things the 3 other don't, too. He may have the hardest time learning the full position skills, but also can play DT in nickel, too, there pluses and minus and Rams could do something different than that have been doing, not have him drop less than normal.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So which Edge guy went to the best place?

roman1871April 26, 2024 09:41AM

Re: So which Edge guy went to the best place?

JimYoungblood5331April 26, 2024 09:46AM