Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Alabama CB Terrion Arnold Talks 2024 NFL Draft, Nick Saban & More with Rich Eisen | Full Interview

April 25, 2024 11:41AM
Alabama CB Terrion Arnold Talks 2024 NFL Draft, Nick Saban & More with Rich Eisen | Full Interview

The Rich Eisen Show

749K subscribers

2K views 19 hours ago #richeisenshow #nfl #nfldraft
Alabama CB Terrion Arnold and Rich Eisen discuss his expectations for the NFL Draft and what going to the NFL means for his family, what it was like playing for the intense Nick Saban, and more.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Alabama CB Terrion Arnold Talks 2024 NFL Draft, Nick Saban & More with Rich Eisen | Full Interview

Ramsdude29April 25, 2024 11:41AM