Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Want to Trade Up in NFL Draft, Rams Trade Up Options, Joe Alt, Rome Odunze, Malik Nabers & More

April 22, 2024 12:23PM
Rams Want to Trade Up in NFL Draft, Rams Trade Up Options, Joe Alt, Rome Odunze, Malik Nabers & More

Locked On Rams
12.3K subscribers

1,229 views Premiered 3 hours ago Locked On Rams Podcast
The Los Angeles Rams are rumored to be interested in trading up in this week's NFL Draft. D-mac and Travis discuss if the Rams should look to trade and who they should target. Notre Dame LT, Joe Alt, Washington WR, Rome Odunze, LSU WR Malik Nabers are all players the Rams could move for. Plus, the passing of Rams great Roman Gabriel.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Want to Trade Up in NFL Draft, Rams Trade Up Options, Joe Alt, Rome Odunze, Malik Nabers & More

Ramsdude118April 22, 2024 12:23PM