Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Setting your heart on a player is the absolute worst

April 22, 2024 06:17AM
Unless you have the #1 overall pick setting your heart on a prospect can be very stressful. The player seems perfect for your team and if you can see it you KNOW the GM's from other teams see it. Will they have enough, will/can we trade up enough to get them. Lastly will your team have to the good sense to get them if the prospect falls to them? The last time I felt this way was Creed Humprey and we he survived to our pick and we went elsewhere, devastating. This year my heart is set on Latu. He seems like the perfect fit, I have seen some mocks were he lasts until the mid 20's, a lot of them have him going to us but some have him going up as high as 8-12. Trading up that high would be prohibitive. I would also be easily consolable with Dallas Turner but if Latu is gone there is a good chance Turner will be also, I am not as jazzed on Verse but I guess I could be convinced. I also live in fear of another McVay version of Snead's "f them picks" with "f' that defense" and getting more toys for his offense. We will see it is at least nice to be able to pay attention to the first day of the draft for once.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Setting your heart on a player is the absolute worst

RamsDynasty62April 22, 2024 06:17AM

I’m perfectly comfortable with letting draft come to Rams at 19 (or wherever) this year…

Rams4331April 22, 2024 06:24AM