Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Most teams biggest needs are QB, Oline, WR, CB

April 05, 2024 11:41AM
As I walk down the list of teams, thinking about their rosters, and what various publications say about it, it seems to me that the Rams are in an excellent position in that they do not have immediate need of QB, Oline, WR, or CB. But, nearly every team in front of us does need one these positions.

If this proves to be true, then it is going to push top level Edge and DT down to us at 19, and if Les feels he needs to move up, it likely won't be much more than 2 or 3 slots meaning likely the most that would have to be spent in our comp pick 3rd rounder.

That said, the draft has every chance to fall nicely to where the Rams get no worse than the 3rd Edge and/or 2nd DT to be taken to choose from.

The need for QB is as widespread as I ever recall it. It is more likely than not that 5 will be taken before the Rams pick. This means that 13 other picks will be about all other positions, and there are some superb OTs, WRs, and CBs, of which several of those 13 are in real need.

From the mocks I've seen (again, I pay no attention to fan mocks or some of these boards that are just click bait), I'd say the Rams might even get the 1st DT off the board, or he 2nd Edge off the board.

Les has to be feeling pretty good about now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Most teams biggest needs are QB, Oline, WR, CB

RockRam99April 05, 2024 11:41AM

Re: Most teams biggest needs are QB, Oline, WR, CB

kw1339April 05, 2024 04:41PM