Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question on draft prospects and medical history

March 30, 2024 08:58PM
Does anyone know and or have a way to gauge injury history of some of the players that might be in range for when the Rams select??

I am talking specifically about Latu from UCLA- I understand he retired medically and started playing again with UCLA. Questions #1 is where would he rank if he had no injury red flags. Question 2 how susceptible is he to reinjury? For instance many baseball pitchers have Tommy John surgery and come back stronger and never have any issue again. So if he would be a top 10 prospect if the red flag was not there why isn't he a top 10 prospect now??

Same thing holds true For Penix in fact exact same questions asked? If he did not have that SERIOUS injury history how would compare to Williams, Maye, daniels and Mccarthy? I think Williams has a chance to be special and laugh at the people who subtract Based on painted nails and crying with his mom after a brutal loss. I look at Maye and see Levis or Cutler. Daniels I see maybe RG3 type, Mccarthy I see cousins with wheels or Daniel Jones with Accuracy. What is Penix?? I mean if the Rams are as good as many think they maybe when else will they have an opportunity to grab a potential franchise QB?? That is if Penix or Bo Nix?? is one

I look it 2 ways number 1 if they are be downgraded strictly for injury history is that a legitimate concern with modern medicine?

Question 3 Where would they rank prospectively if they had no injury history??
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question on draft prospects and medical history

socalmab99March 30, 2024 08:58PM