Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Keeping Stetson Bennett, LA Not Extending Ernest Jones, Rams Draft Kicker High in Mock Draft!

March 26, 2024 10:56AM
Rams Keeping Stetson Bennett, LA Not Extending Ernest Jones, Rams Draft Kicker High in Mock Draft!

Locked On Rams
12.1K subscribers

1,586 views Premiered 3 hours ago Locked On Rams Podcast
Rams GM Les Sneed told reporters that quarterback Stetson Bennett will rejoin the team and participate in offseason workouts. D-mac and Travis discuss why the Rams are giving Bennett another shot, and why it could work out. Next, the Rams are reportedly not going to sign linebacker Ernest Jones to an extension. Plus, the Rams select a kicker in the third round in NFL.com's latest mock draft.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Locked on Rams - Rams Keeping Stetson Bennett, LA Not Extending Ernest Jones, Rams Draft Kicker High in Mock Draft!

Ramsdude48March 26, 2024 10:56AM