Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Draft guys what do you think of WR/RB hybrids, Deebo Samuel types

March 24, 2024 11:32AM
This is a good question ... especially since they go both directions in this draft (RB to WR or WR to Rcool smiley

Tyrone Tracy and Dylan Laube are RBs that are WRs ...

Ainais Smith has taken handoffs, believe Corley has as well.

I think Corley will be the first drafted of that type, and he's got appeal to me in round 3, not before. Corley doesn;t have the hands or route running skills "I" want yet. Neither did Deebo when he came out. I think he's got it in him to learn ... that said, he is the hardest running WR I've ever seen. I've seen WRs that dig contact, but not WRs that simply "come alive" with the opportunity to run through LBs. He's 5-10 215 I believe, so he's got the padding.

Smith will be had later, he gets dinged a bit ... 5-9 190 and strong. At that size you're trying to find Steve Smith ... which is rare. So for me I'd need his medical to checkout.

Tyrone Tracy is a fun one, because he's got natural vision for a RB and he can run routes from anywhere. He was a WR first. I think we don't need a pass catching back per se ... but he could make someone very happy.

Laube is a wild card ... He's a powerful, quick footed dude with a ton of receptions. More than most WRs coming out honestly. So he's just used to it and then becomes a solid runner after the catch.

I dunno if he sees it like I do, but SCarolina used Juice Wells and Leggette out of the backfield ... wells is on Ole Miss now, but Legette took handoffs IIRC. He's a target for 52.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Draft guys what do you think of WR/RB hybrids, Deebo Samuel types

JimYoungblood53179March 24, 2024 10:05AM

Re: Draft guys what do you think of WR/RB hybrids, Deebo Samuel types

alyoshamucci107March 24, 2024 11:32AM

Re: Xavier Legette WR S.Carolina fits the description.....

oldschoolramfan63March 24, 2024 02:04PM

Re: Xavier Legette WR S.Carolina fits the description.....

alyoshamucci77March 24, 2024 03:02PM

Just might be interesting way to go

JimYoungblood5355March 24, 2024 04:20PM